Eggs Does Gorilla Glue 4 Bag Seeds 2018

Hey Eggs, I take the Cannatonic at 8 weeks, once she decides to finish it happens quick. Everyone's environment is different so it isn't going to be the same for everyone but I take the Bubba Hash at 63-70 days (usually 63). When Bubba is cranking for me she will drink a gallon and a half every 3 days (in a 10). She'll slow to about every 5-6 days when done. I try to let her dry right up before I chop. The last harvest she went about 10 days without a watering before I chopped. I'd guess yours looks like it may be overwatered. I don't know if you can pick up the pot and tilt it to see if any water drains out. I'd try that then just let her go. 7 weeks is too early to take it though. Everything else is looking just fine.

Your cut of Bubba Hash really slows down on drinking in the later part of flower. It also, doesn't like to be over watered. I give my plants 3/4 of a gallon normally and I grow in 5 gallon buckets. When I get to the later part, I normally only give it around half a gallon and it still takes close to a week between drinks. I'd say yours looks close if not ready.

The Cannatonic, I'd give another week or two. The buds will get denser.
Hey Eggs, I take the Cannatonic at 8 weeks, once she decides to finish it happens quick. Everyone's environment is different so it isn't going to be the same for everyone but I take the Bubba Hash at 63-70 days (usually 63). When Bubba is cranking for me she will drink a gallon and a half every 3 days (in a 10). She'll slow to about every 5-6 days when done. I try to let her dry right up before I chop. The last harvest she went about 10 days without a watering before I chopped. I'd guess yours looks like it may be overwatered. I don't know if you can pick up the pot and tilt it to see if any water drains out. I'd try that then just let her go. 7 weeks is too early to take it though. Everything else is looking just fine.
Thanks guys, when I opened my tent this morning at 10am Bubba Hash looked even more droopy then the picture I posted earlier this morning, (I took that picture last night). So I double checked when I did last water and it was on Saturday, it was getting worse instead of better. I have 7gal pots and was watering 1 gal at a time and 3/4 of a gal on its last drench, and to often. It was definitely drowning so I chopped it this morning, it looked bad and 3 more days would have been 8th week. I also had a lot of amber, here's hoping I am at least in the window. But wow it's been along time since I had the pleasure of smelling the Bubba Hash, and boy she is a sticky one. In to the fridge after a wash, this is always the hardest part no I take it back waiting for the cure to finish is the hardest part.
I am trying to get a friend interested in growing so I gifted him some Panama seeds, he has a outdoor 8 foot pink pistol phenotype and I think it might work.

Me personally, I hate waiting for a cure. I like it fresh off the stick! My best highs come when I test them at about 3 days on the drying rack. This HB weed is smooth right out of the gate, the cure just changes things for me and not necessarily for the better. I guess my point is go ahead and start smoking it as soon as it's dry enough. I always keep a pint jar full of fresh buds to smoke from and vac seal the other jars and store them away to cure.

Me personally, I hate waiting for a cure. I like it fresh off the stick! My best highs come when I test them at about 3 days on the drying rack. This HB weed is smooth right out of the gate, the cure just changes things for me and not necessarily for the better. I guess my point is go ahead and start smoking it as soon as it's dry enough. I always keep a pint jar full of fresh buds to smoke from and vac seal the other jars and store them away to cure.
I was thinking about that yesterday, your buds are always full of flavor and you don't "low and slow" . I am going to have to set up a drying rack and see how that goes.

Set it up in the coolest place you have. I rarely pull anything off the rack before 7 days. If they're dense buds it's more like 10-11 days. I leave them until the buds snap off the stem. Sometimes the stems snap but usually they are just at the point of snapping but just not quite. If I have to cut the buds off the stem then they aren't dry enough.
I keep wondering if the basement with a dehumidifier would be ok.

Yes it would, set the dehumidifier at 50-55%. The basement is how Dr. Ziggy started the low and slow. It was like 45 degrees in his basement when he experimented with low and slow and then it moved to the fridge. The basement would be a great drying chamber if you can get the humidity in range.
I suppose the time of the year is going to play a big part. Thanks

I suppose the time of the year is going to play a big part. Thanks
I've got a decent sized box with a PC fan going in the bottom of it. Keeps air circulating without to much air flow to dry to quickly. Just make sure the intake is at the top. You can go a bit higher with rh doing it that way, without worries of mold. I wouldn't go above 70rh in that manner or it'll take 2+ weeks, which is getting a bit to long.

I've got a decent sized box with a PC fan going in the bottom of it. Keeps air circulating without to much air flow to dry to quickly. Just make sure the intake is at the top. You can go a bit higher with rh doing it that way, without worries of mold. I wouldn't go above 70rh in that manner or it'll take 2+ weeks, which is getting a bit to long.
A DIY project, right up my alley
Thanks Morglie

Back
Top Bottom