Eggs Does Gorilla Glue 4 Bag Seeds 2018

Just a quick update in the flower room, first up is the Panama getting its swirl on.

Then it's the GG4 going strong.

Here is the Bangi Congo x Pan, kind of slowed down a bit but it's trying. Its has a split on the main stem and had some damage from a fan being too close.

Last is the Naple Jam stretching like a big girl, she is just a little shit though.

Seen a add for a dispensary yesterday and their slogan was, a place where Good Buds Stick Together made me think of this place. Have a great day.

I have this crazy looking GG4 it is in week 9 of flower, the first two I grew I chopped at 8 weeks but this one keeps pushing out these brussels sprout looking buds with fresh pistols so I gave it a brix foliar and another GE yesterday to see what happens. Did I make a mistake, from what I have read it is a 8 - 9 week strain. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Hope you got a clone or two from that girl. She looks good. @Grandpa Tokin may have some inputs on her. If we could get some pollen generated from yours and then some from my Grandpa Glue we could do a little cross breeding of GG4's to see what may happen. Just a thought.

I have this crazy looking GG4 it is in week 9 of flower, the first two I grew I chopped at 8 weeks but this one keeps pushing out these brussels sprout looking buds with fresh pistols so I gave it a brix foliar and another GE yesterday to see what happens. Did I make a mistake, from what I have read it is a 8 - 9 week strain. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

That is a really beautiful bud. Outstanding eggs!
:thumb::popcorn:

Looking great Eggs. No, you didn't make a mistake. I'd let her go another week and chop. She's in the window now but if she wants to do another round of pistols I'd let her go.
Thanks for confirming neiko I wasn't sure, she was still drinking so I thought what the hell.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom