Eggs Does Gorilla Glue 4 Bag Seeds 2018

Hope you got a clone or two from that girl. She looks good. @Grandpa Tokin may have some inputs on her. If we could get some pollen generated from yours and then some from my Grandpa Glue we could do a little cross breeding of GG4's to see what may happen. Just a thought.
I did Meds, I am attempting a mother plant of her. By the way if anyone has any pointers for keeping a mother plant, like the pot size, ferts, ect. I would apricate it. Right now its in a 1 gal in the corner in the veg room.
I would be all for some cross breeding, but bare with me I'm new at this. :yummy:

All looking great mate. I have 2 grams left in my GG4 jar. I crossed two GG4 bagseeds and mine also turned out fine. I harvested my plants after 8 weeks of flowering including the transition week. Gorilla Glue is a very distinct strain but too much coffee like buzz for me :lot-o-toke:

Thanks Cheese and welcome, that is a fine looking bud you got there. I agree it is a bit much for a every day kinda smoke but I'm glad to have it in my line up, now I need a nice smelling CBD plant in my grow.

I did Meds, I am attempting a mother plant of her. By the way if anyone has any pointers for keeping a mother plant, like the pot size, ferts, ect. I would apricate it. Right now its in a 1 gal in the corner in the veg room.
I would be all for some cross breeding, but bare with me I'm new at this. :yummy:
You are using Doc's kit correct? He doesn't recommend keeping mother's long term in kit soil, but it can be done. You have to treat it like a regular bonsai and about every 6-9 months, you'll need to do a root trim and repot into fresh soil.

You could probably get away with just top dressing 3rd run amendment, but the soil is going to get out of balance over time, then you'll be fighting with it. I just take a new clone to veg when I throw it into flower. It keeps the cut fresher that way.

You are using Doc's kit correct? He doesn't recommend keeping mother's long term in kit soil, but it can be done. You have to treat it like a regular bonsai and about every 6-9 months, you'll need to do a root trim and repot into fresh soil.

You could probably get away with just top dressing 3rd run amendment, but the soil is going to get out of balance over time, then you'll be fighting with it. I just take a new clone to veg when I throw it into flower. It keeps the cut fresher that way.
Yes I am using Doc's kit, thank you I did not know that about the kit. I think I will do Like you and clone when I go to flower for now but I will have to learn the bonsai way. Thanks again and by the way your garden is looking fantastic lately.

I just finished a GG#4 too mate and it foxtailed on me also. Sometimes genetics some times environmental but you plant looks great and as @neikodog said you are in the chop window now.
don't forget your drink and fries
:yummy:
Thanks Dirty, that's good to know. I have never had that happen but then again I am new at this. Stop in any time.

Good morning gang, I'm getting excited for the variety coming up soon. All three girls look and smell different then each other, its going to be a good summer.
First up is Panama at 86 days post flip, seems happy except I had my light to close and burnt my top leaves (I think) but filling in nicely.

Next up is Bangi Congo x Panama 38 days post flip, a bunch of tiny little buds and looking happy but I do have a lot of the smaller inner leaves that are curling down and I'm not sure why. She just had her 2nd Cat and I hit her twice with destress recently but still sporting the curl, it was right next to Panama and is about the same height maybe it doesn't like the light so close IDK.

And then its the Naple Jam 31 days post flip, looking happy. She definitely has my interest, short and sweet.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

Nice work Eggs. I'm surprised that Panama isn't close to done. All the Panama I've run have been really close to 12 week strains but you got at least 3 more I'd say. It may be a special one, who knows. What are the smells? Any lemon from the Panama?
I see that leaf curl at times too. It could be a fan blowing on it too hard, I wouldn't worry too much about it, it looks happy enough. My Bubba Kush x Erdpurt is doing that as well. It's not going to hurt anything.

Thanks for stopping by Neiko, much appreciated. Yes the Panama is lemon forsure, even early on she was a strong lemon smell. The other two are piney but the Naple Jam is kinda sweeter some how but neither are as strong as the Panama. Are you going to have the Bubba Kush x Erdpurt tested, It would be interesting to see the results?
:passitleft:

Thanks for stopping by Neiko, much appreciated. Yes the Panama is lemon forsure, even early on she was a strong lemon smell. The other two are piney but the Naple Jam is kinda sweeter some how but neither are as strong as the Panama. Are you going to have the Bubba Kush x Erdpurt tested, It would be interesting to see the results?
:passitleft:

I do plan on testing it. I'm looking for a replacement for my Jamaican.

I wasn't going to do an update until I seen my mistake, my last update was an swing and miss on my Panama days post flip (good eye Neiko). I am also happy to say I am now the proud owner of a Cannatonic and a Bubba Hash clone, :thanks:

I'll try again, first up is the Panama 66 days post flip, I burnt the top leaves with my light to close to the plant early on but she is still loving the kit.

Next the Bangi Congo x Panama 49 days post flip, small buds with different looking pistils and digging the kit.

Then the Naple Jam 42 days post flip, the plant is small but the buds are filling in nicely also loving the kit.

The pictures are not that good but I wanted to right my wrong :sorry: and thanks for stopping in. Have a good day.

Hey eggsman, just read through your journal :nomo: Awesome looking setup, I’m so jealous of your space! :adore: You’ve got loads of great genetics. Not sure how I’ve missed this grow show but I’ll be in for the rest of the ride! :yummy: Well done on all the plants :bravo::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom