Eggs Tries Again With Some New Gear

eggsman

Welcome to my journal, I neglected my last journal this past summer and would like to try this again. I now try to maintain the environment in a spare room, the temp is controlled mostly with the house furnace and A/C depending on how many lights I have on. To control the RH I use a LW45 Airwasher 2-in-1 Humidifier and Air Purifier, I don't think I can say the brand name but I really like it, no white dust, filters, or noise and very efficient. In that room I have a clone and sprout rack with the necessary florescent lights and heat pads, a 2 x 4 veg tent with 3 QB 304 4000k lights, and a 4 x 4 flower tent with 3 QB 304 3500k lights, 3 QB 288v2 R lights (far red), and a 1500w full spectrum cob light. I will probably always run Doc Buds Kit, this time in Pro Mix with 25% coco. And every thing I learn here on 420 Mag thanks to all you fine folks, also a shout out to @Neiko for kick start.

I'll start out with my clone/sprout rack.

First up is a White Widow born only 4 days ago.
Next are the Candidas, the one on the left had a hard time shedding her shell but it should be fine. Only 12 days old.
This is a Sour Cherry and it is around 20 days old, a buddy dropped this off in that skinny clear container just letting it get legs before I move it again.

Here is the veg tent.

First up are Bubba Has clones.
Next are a pair of GG4 clones.
Next up, It is suppose to be AC/DC fem its the only seed that sprouted out of 3. Its around 20 days old and only 5 inch's tall. Anyone have any ideas? Is it maybe a auto seed? And what should I do with it?
Next is a GG4 cross that I'm not sure if I will ever find out with what but was assured it is very good he just cant remember the strain so we will see.
Next a pair of Norther Lights. The one on the left had a hard time shedding its shell and damaged the lower most leaves but it to should be fine. 20 days old.
Next up are a couple Bubba Hash that will see a full veg this time, only 69 days old.
Then are a pair of GG4 that are ready to flip, today was 90 days.
Finally its the mother plant I used for the last year, its a GG4 and it lived in a 1 gallon all its life, and was flipped about 10 days ago. This plant the last 2 GG4 and the last 2 BH will see the new soil for the first time at flip they were all started in my old soil.
Any and all comments are welcome, Thanks for stopping bye have a good day.

Eggs Tries Again With Some New Gear

That "chain link picture" at the top of your response box tool bar....
Click on the chain link, copy and paste the URL web page
"
"
Next and below that add your title "Eggs Tries Again With Some New Gear".
Done... :high-five:

Wahoo! GG4! I'm in!
Nice selections.
:yummy:

Found ya! :ciao: :bongrip:
Hey Gray, I finally got my 4 x 4 flower tent equipped with 6 QB boards and that 1500w led cob light. That shit is expensive, don't know if that far red will make a difference or not.
:popcorn: broken link means I get on the front row:headbanger:
Hey Seeds glad to have ya. :passitleft:
... :ciao: ...:popcorn:...I dropped a working link in Doc's thread...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Hello hook, I appreciate that. Wow I don't remember having that much trouble with first 2 journals but I am up a running. Thanks again.
Hey first page :passitleft:
Hello Farmer, good to see you. puff puff pass
Hi Doc, I hope to do your kit justice this round, I cant believe how much better they drink when you let them get dry enough between feedings.
Wouldn't miss it. I have no idea what that sour Cherries got hit with. I think you have the only seed. Hopefully it was a self. I had lemon skunk, killer A5 haze and something else I can't recall in with that. I haven't found any other seeds though.
Hi Neiko, fingers crossed on that Sour Cherries. Hey what do you think that AC/DC plant is all about, 5 inches tall with trichomes and buds forming. Glad to have you along for the ride.

Back
Top Bottom