Eggs Tries Again With Some New Gear

Hello everyone, just dropping a few pics of the flower tent. Already chopped the Bubba Hash and Northern Lights, these are from yesterday I chopped the Sour Cherries at 71 days.

White Widow is coming along at 56 days

These are 2 Candidas at 47 days.

I did find out more about the Mystery Glue but still a mystery, first off it was a Gorilla Glue that got accidently pollenated but it was not the Original Glue (GG4) like my other cut. So I don't know what GG strain it was just not #4. Also there were 4 males in the house at the time but it is believed to have been a Bruce Banner that did the deed. So who knows, it has a floral smell to it and I am just hoping its good.

Sorry I was hoping for some better bud pics for everyone, I flipped this thing on February 1st so that is 85 days and it looks like it has a ways to go yet. Hoping your having/had a good Sunday.

Gonna be a great harvest, Eggs! I'm a little jealous - been awhile for me.

They look sticky and smelly. :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

Gonna be a great harvest, Eggs! I'm a little jealous - been awhile for me.

They look sticky and smelly. :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:
Looking great over here. Congrats
Thanks Dark and Gray, every time I opened the flower tent this grow I kept thinking I was smelling Docs kit, pretty sure it was the Sour Cherries. Its drying low and slow in the garage and today when I walked in the garage it was skunky to me. Can't wait for cure on that one.

Hey Eggs....all caught up brother. That Sour Cherries is looking great man.....right along with your Mystery Gorilla Glue plant. Well done sir! :ganjamon: :passitleft:
Good to see you Van, thanks I appreciate that . I have yet gotten a good picture of the Mystery Glue buds, I will have to try again and I will be sure to post it. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom