420 Magazine Background

Eggs Tries Again With Some New Gear

eggsman

Hello everyone, just dropping a few pics of the flower tent. Already chopped the Bubba Hash and Northern Lights, these are from yesterday I chopped the Sour Cherries at 71 days.

White Widow is coming along at 56 days

These are 2 Candidas at 47 days.

I did find out more about the Mystery Glue but still a mystery, first off it was a Gorilla Glue that got accidently pollenated but it was not the Original Glue (GG4) like my other cut. So I don't know what GG strain it was just not #4. Also there were 4 males in the house at the time but it is believed to have been a Bruce Banner that did the deed. So who knows, it has a floral smell to it and I am just hoping its good.

Sorry I was hoping for some better bud pics for everyone, I flipped this thing on February 1st so that is 85 days and it looks like it has a ways to go yet. Hoping your having/had a good Sunday.

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
Gonna be a great harvest, Eggs! I'm a little jealous - been awhile for me.

They look sticky and smelly. :3: :thumb:

eggsman

Gonna be a great harvest, Eggs! I'm a little jealous - been awhile for me.

They look sticky and smelly. :3: :thumb:
Looking great over here. Congrats
Thanks Dark and Gray, every time I opened the flower tent this grow I kept thinking I was smelling Docs kit, pretty sure it was the Sour Cherries. Its drying low and slow in the garage and today when I walked in the garage it was skunky to me. Can't wait for cure on that one.

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019, 2020 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018, Sept 2019, Nov 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Jan 2021
Hey Eggs....all caught up brother. That Sour Cherries is looking great man.....right along with your Mystery Gorilla Glue plant. Well done sir! :ganjamon: :48:

eggsman

Hey Eggs....all caught up brother. That Sour Cherries is looking great man.....right along with your Mystery Gorilla Glue plant. Well done sir! :ganjamon: :48:
Good to see you Van, thanks I appreciate that . I have yet gotten a good picture of the Mystery Glue buds, I will have to try again and I will be sure to post it. :48:

Top Bottom