Eggs Tries Again With Some New Gear

Very healthy looking Eggs. You sure do like the GG huh? I'll have to get you a cut of Grampa Glue when I get it back. Hang on to that Bubba Hash I don't have that cut anymore. At least let me know before you let it go. I've got a new seedling up seeing what else the line has to offer. So how do you like the tent vs. your little closet area?
Thanks neiko yes I guess I do, not only top shelf when smoking but it gives me such good returns when pressed. I don't dab very much but that rosin is tasty in the edibles. Pretty jealous of you and Duggs and your vacation, won't be long now. That Grampa glue is legendary for sure that would be awesome. I will do my best to hang on to that BH as long as I can. I just need get it to taste as good as yours, I will never forget how good the taste was from yours. I failed my first run with it I only have a hint of the flavor compared to yours, remember I got carried away with watering them and chopped them early. What I do like about the tents is and I got the idea from you is having them in the same room and only having to control the environment in that room. Happy new year to you and your family.

Just a Quick update on the veg tent, nothing special but they are chugging along. These pics were taken yesterday, they all had a little work on them and are looking much better today.
First is my Mystery Glue, she is hanging low the pic is right before watering.

Next are my 2 Norther Lights right before watering. I see I miss labeled my pics, 1 and 2 are just the opposite.

Then I have 2 Candidas, they just got the lowers removed and topped.

Good news the Sour Cherries survived the up pot.

And last but not least the White Widow looking good.

They are not the new strains that everyone is running but they are new to me. Have a great day everyone.

Hay Eggs plants are looking good, I will be growing a White Widow and Candida this spring too. I like White Widow nice head buzz it just doesn't seem to last long. I am looking forward to having some good CBD with the Candida. Several members recommended it so I am excited about trying it mixed with some THC strains. Great job
:passitleft:

Hay Eggs plants are looking good, I will be growing a White Widow and Candida this spring too. I like White Widow nice head buzz it just doesn't seem to last long. I am looking forward to having some good CBD with the Candida. Several members recommended it so I am excited about trying it mixed with some THC strains. Great job
Thanks PC for the kind words, I have never had the privilege of trying the White Widow or Candida but looking forward to them. Curious about doing some cbd dabs or possibly mixing some cbd rosin in with some good thc rosin.:passitleft:
All looking great Eggs! Are you quadlining the Candida?

Thanks ween very kind of you. Yes I hope to do a true quadline with the Candida, a couple others I got going right now I let get to big and don't think I chopped/kept the right nodes. I believe the Candida is correct, I will be sure to document it.

Time for a quick peek inside the flower tent things are starting to happen.
First the group shot GG4 on the right and Bubba Hash on the left.

The GG4 are both in need of a drink and are both 34 days post flip.

Then the Bubba Hash the one in the front is 26 days post flip and the one in the back is 24 days post flip.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Looks great eggs!
Looking Great in there Eggs, We have a friend that goes by Egg he lived in Springboro
Hey Eggs! Looking Great in here! :yummy:

I need some Bubba Hash in my garden!

Very nice Eggs. Gotta get me some more BH goin ....lovin the taste/flavor.

Thanks you guys, this is the second time I grew BH the first time I found out you actually can drown them if you water too much. This time all threw veg I make sure they are all the way dry before I water and it has really made a big difference, the first time they got watered when the GG4 did and before I knew it they just stopped growing and drinking, I got impatient and feed it a heavy GI and with in 2 days it wilted away. Barely got over 1 zip with very little taste and flavor, it still does to the job but this time I hope to do better this time.

Making those mistakes are kinda valuable in the long run. You probably learned more from that mistake than from anything someone told you.
Truth

In bloom we like to spoil them a lil....
I need to find/research watering in bloom.....I don't feel like I give enough maybe.....or too much...can you give us a rundown of the do's and don'ts if ya get a chance?

Yup ..no probs ..can do.. :high-five:
Yes a good run down of what you do will be Very helpful. I tend to let my plants get too dry I am just gun shy of over watering

Back
Top Bottom