Eggs Tries Again With Some New Gear

I am not sure what to make of this GG4, she is only 45 days in the flower tent and now that I have zoomed in I can see some white pistols but when I looked through my magnifier I seen more amber trichomes then what I thought I would. She is still drinking 3 - 4 days but I thought I would see what every one thinks on a guess for a finish day.

Sorry about the quality

I appreciate any comments, I always struggle with this part have a great day. Press on.

Are you scoping the sugar leaf's if so they show amber a while before amber appears on the actual Bud. I would check on the bud not the sugar leaf's. I am new but that's what I was told on my last harvest. I hope that helps

45 days only....yikes. If she were mine i would let her go a while longer. Check her in another week.:high-five:
Are you scoping the sugar leaf's if so they show amber a while before amber appears on the actual Bud. I would check on the bud not the sugar leaf's. I am new but that's what I was told on my last harvest. I hope that helps
They are ready tomorrow for H20 w/tea, then a TP, and then GI that will put me into next week and I will check them then.
The leaf pics were off a couple of the main top colas, I think that's the way to check but I could check a lower bud.
:passitleft:

Let them go like Duggs said. I wouldn't consider taking them before 8 weeks, especially in high brix soil. You will get a few ambers on the sugar leaf so look at the bud itself. The tops will mature faster so check the middle of the plant for an average. Stress will cause premature amber too. I still see clear ones and the heads need to swell a little more.
Thanks neiko 8 or more weeks it is, I get it now about the sugar leaf. That was really misleading seeing all that amber on that one. I see what you mean there is alot more room for swelling for sure. When I first looked at the pistols I didn't see any new ones but now I do and the clear tricombs. I appreciate the piece of mind and your patience while I am learning. Wishing you guys the most amazing vacation and i can't wait for the stories.

You have some nice stuff this round, Eggs. :bravo:
Oh ya.....wat Gray said Eggs. Really , super nice looking.
I just love the taste of the BH...if only it had more punch to it....
Thanks guys, I am really happy with them cant wait to see how they look in a couple weeks.

Oh for sure....ive never tried it but i can imagine . The Bubble Hash i make is the same ...Absolutely destroys my tolerance levels...but hard to not enjoy. cheers man. :passitleft:
Its funny, I have pressed and smoked the rosin but I still prefer flower high over rosin. Its just missing something to me! Don't get me wrong....flavor is great! Much smoother and easier on the lungs....but just misses the mark for me.

Back
Top Bottom