Eggs Tries Again With Some New Gear

Its funny, I have pressed and smoked the rosin but I still prefer flower high over rosin. Its just missing something to me! Don't get me wrong....flavor is great! Much smoother and easier on the lungs....but just misses the mark for me.

Why does every methods of consumption seems to have a different effect?
Edible, Smoke, Rosin, Vape all feel different to me.
Maybe stripping or leaving different cannabinoids in the preparation methods?

:passitleft:

I dont know.....its all amazing to me. But for me....full combustion is best and I prefer bongs. I can barely handle smoking a pipe or a joint though. Bongs, I just rip away and rarely do I get a cough.

I want to try squishing the Killer A5 here at some point and see what thats like!

Never done the Hash thing.....at some point I will. Seems like a lot of work.....so it will be task for the slow time of the year.
Bubble hash is fairly easy. You just need to pick up a set of bags. I end up not smoking much of it though as it kills my tolerance for flower which is what I love smoking. It does come in handy those days where the body is really aching though. The body numb that goes with it hits the spot on those days.

How are you doing Eggs?
Harvest time?
:passitleft:
Doing well vacationing in Vegas, going to be busy when we get home. Took my Yocan dab pen with me, got me some live resin thinking I can sneak hits in my room and the freaking coil is bad. Brought a unused new coil and was just going to throw out the coil for the flight home and I didn't even get one hit WTF Yocan.

Its funny, I have pressed and smoked the rosin but I still prefer flower high over rosin. Its just missing something to me! Don't get me wrong....flavor is great! Much smoother and easier on the lungs....but just misses the mark for me.
Sorry I missed this one, you did get your press and I agree can't beat flower.

Did you get your press Van? After a few accessories you are up and running. Easy peasy.
Yes sir.....I have the press but I find I don't get the high I need from Rosin.....so I smoke mostly flower. I love the flavor of the rosin....but the high is lacking to me.

I do have a bubble hash machine (no bags yet) that I do plan on running at some point. I may run one cut of my Afghani for a bubble hash run. She is so freaking resinous....just completely covered in trichomes. Gonna have to do some research on it before I do it though.

Yes sir.....I have the press but I find I don't get the high I need from Rosin.....so I smoke mostly flower. I love the flavor of the rosin....but the high is lacking to me.

I do have a bubble hash machine (no bags yet) that I do plan on running at some point. I may run one cut of my Afghani for a bubble hash run. She is so freaking resinous....just completely covered in trichomes. Gonna have to do some research on it before I do it though.
Bubble hash is pretty easy to do. You just need patience to stir the mixture for about 20 minutes a couple of times. Don't use an immersion blender or you'll get all kinds of plant matter in it.

Bubble hash is pretty easy to do. You just need patience to stir the mixture for about 20 minutes a couple of times. Don't use an immersion blender or you'll get all kinds of plant matter in it.
I need to start saving up for supply's. That's what I like about this hobby, all the DIY projects. And it seems there are alot very talented diy members. :passitleft:

I've got the machine that does the mixing. I just gotta get the set of bags and shit ton of ice as far as I can tell.

How much flower would you recommend using per run? I figure I would start the first batch with just trim....but I think I would like to try this afghani as hash. I will throw a cut of it to use for hash.

How much flower would you recommend using per run? I figure I would start the first batch with just trim....but I think I would like to try this afghani as hash. I will throw a cut of it to use for hash.
I've got a gallon bucket with a snap on lid that I put popcorn buds and excess sugar leaves in when I trim. When that fills up, it's the perfect size for a run. If you're running a whole plant at once, you'll need to do multiple runs.

There will be a day I try some bubble hash and I know right where to go when I need to learn how. You guys make it sound very appealing, the fun never ends.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I did chop the two GG4 and they are currently drying in paper bags. If the formula holds true for every 28 grams of wet you get 7 grams of dry I will end up with 14 zips total, I will take it 7oz per plant grown in 7gal pots.
My Bubba Hash is in its 7th week of flower, the buds are getting fat and they are pushing out these gnarly leaves that I have never had before. Not sure what they are telling me but I think they are just bulking up.

I really screwed up with the timing of my seedlings and my clones, I have managed to have everything mature at the same time. So my veg tent was getting crowded, I was not ready with enough soil, and I don't think my flower tent would not have been big enough for all my girls to be in 7gal pots. So I cleaned up a few 2gal pots that were laying around the house and moved 2 Northern Lights, a Sour Cherries, and another Bubba Hash into the flower tent. I took clones of them all so that I can run them again in 7gal, but I really don't know what problems to expect from the 2gal pots. Is it just a smaller yield, I do have 14gal of soil cooking but that's 30 days out. Should I up pot them when the soil is ready or just let them finish in the 2gal?

Thanks a head of time, and have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom