Eggs Tries Again With Some New Gear

Nice BH buds Eggs. U tried it yet, meaning BH?
Its a strain everyone asks me for. Very tasty with a nice buzz. Yes, and i see those weird lil leaves pushing out. Have u double checked your bloom tent timer/s. Please make 420% sure the timer has no middle of the night surprizes . Just sumpin to look at . Cheers Eggs...nice work bud. :high-five:
Looking good Eggs. I agree with Duggan, look for a light leak or a messed up timer. Cover any power strip lights too.
:adore: :adore: Well...………… The glue was getting pretty stinky so I had to turn up the speed on my air scrubber which is hanging in the tent so when I did that the sides of the tent pushed in pretty good with neg pressure so I opened the bottom flap and one of the bottom holes for cords to let more air in and that was the side the BH was on. I appreciate you guys.:thanks:

Funny how that works sometimes eh... :passitleft:...everything can be rollin along just peachy...then sumpin wierd pops up, wtf...:passitleft:make a habit of checking things often/every day. I remember , not too long ago, one of my timer pins was pushed 'IN' ,in the middle of the dark period,...in 'bloom'. Yikes, musta bumped it when i un plugged , and , or plugged the fan back in while doin other stuff. Was very glad i checked that , obviously..:dude-knocking:. .
Anyhow, enjoy the night Eggs..

You guys were right I had a mechanical timer stop ticking with lights on. I have no idea how long the light was on but it looks bad to me. Here they are today at day 59 and 54.

Now I don't no what to do, chop or how much longer. Any ideas? :oops:

Sorry to hear about the timer issue Eggs! I recently had an issue too that pretty much screwed up my 4 plants pretty bad. Continuing to flower and will probably make oil out of them.

I hate my timers, not blaming them, but couldn't there be a fool proof timer!? Maybe even just a case to protect the timer from getting hit and changing stuff up on us....?

Looks like you'll get some good smoke anyways..

:passitleft:

I knew it! Take them now...they have started to veg ....you are very lucky they were so far along. I believe i mentioned for u to check your timers after seeing the new leaves popping out....... sakes Eggs.... :passitleft:
I hope they will be OK for you Eggs. They may need more time now that they started to reveg
Sorry to hear about the timer issue Eggs! I recently had an issue too that pretty much screwed up my 4 plants pretty bad. Continuing to flower and will probably make oil out of them.

I hate my timers, not blaming them, but couldn't there be a fool proof timer!? Maybe even just a case to protect the timer from getting hit and changing stuff up on us....?

Looks like you'll get some good smoke anyways..

:passitleft:
Thanks guys, I hope I took them far enough to get that taste they are capable of. The last bubba I grew I had to take early also, it had a nice kick but not the taste I know it should have. The good news is the Mystery Glue cross, Sour Cherries, 2 Northern Lights, and another Bubba Hash that I just put in should not be affected. Wow I was lucky it could have been a lot worse. :lot-o-toke:

I was really worried my BH was ruined, other then a big pain to trim I was really happy with the smells and the stickiness. I still have to take the BH to a proper finish just because, so I'm glad I saved that cut. It is all in paper bags and when dried and cured I should be north of 8oz. So only 4 off of each plant. Have a great night.

You got 8 oz of early Bubba Hash out of it? :yahoo: I'd consider that a win! Must be a nice nice buzz! :slide:

You got 8 oz of early Bubba Hash out of it? :yahoo: I'd consider that a win! Must be a nice nice buzz! :slide:
You are correct Gray, nice it is. I took a tester and I know it will get better but part of the buzz with the BH has to be enjoying all the great smells that come with smoking it. ( and the smile on my face )

I realize I am not a good journal keeper and for that I apologies. Also when I started this I totally screwed up staggering with seeds and clones I got it all wrong and everything matured at the same time. So not only did I not have a big enough flower tent I quickly ran out of cooked soil. I tried to slow every thing down with some quad lining and supper cropping, I also had to use 2-3 gal pots for flower, not enough dirt. But I got the last of them up potted and flipped today.
My candida's up potted to 7 gal. today.

Sour Cherries, been hearing good things.
Another Bubba Hash
Pair of Northern Lights
Mystery Glue is a beast.
White Widow
Group photo
I am getting clones from them all (except Candida seeds) so that I can grow them in the proper size pots and a good finish.
Thanks for looking and have a great night.

Back
Top Bottom