Eggs Tries Again With Some New Gear

Hopefully everyone is hanging in there and enjoying any extra free time with your grow and plenty of extra time to plan that summer grow. I am trying to finish out what is in the flower tent with out any mishaps. They all are doing well but its a little crowded in there so I have removed a lot of lower growth.
Frist up is the Mystery Glue day 65/flip

The 2 Northern lights and the Bubba Hash should be done in a couple weeks and help free up some space. 51 days/flip.

Sour Cherries is also 51 days.

White Widow needs more room she is at 35 days/flip.

Lastly I have a pair of Candidas that want to flop all over the place at day 27/flip.

They are packed in holding each other up. I will try and get some better bud pics next time, have a great day.
I might need some help with that Mystery Glue day 65 and looks like it has a ways to go yet.

Looking great! I lurk....don't always post. You're doing amazing work.

Looking great! I lurk....don't always post. You're doing amazing work.
Looking Great Eggs :bravo:
I’d hit it!
:passitleft:
.. :thumb: :thumb: ....cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...
Hey Eggs! What Doc and everyone else said! :high-five:

I sometimes re-use the water bottles but since I always have a lot on hand I mostly use new ones. If you don't cut the label off, you can still return for deposit.

:passitleft:
Thanks everybody, it shouldn't be too long on a couple of them. Its always fun smoking a strain that is new to yourself.
Makes sense ween thanks, my last 2 attempts at cloning have failed and I am just looking for something I am doing wrong.

Thanks everybody, it shouldn't be too long on a couple of them. Its always fun smoking a strain that is new to yourself.
Makes sense ween thanks, my last 2 attempts at cloning have failed and I am just looking for something I am doing wrong.

Have you tried Toast's method? The cut placed in a cup of water, inside a small closed plastic bag? That seems to work for anyone. :slide:

I've been having a hard time myself. Maybe we should ditch the water bottle domes...? I've had good success in the past. I wonder if Docs Lemon Paki is a tough one to clone cause I've had 3 fail so far....?

1st 2 were under 16/8 but this last one was 24/0.

What lighting schedule are you using?

24/0 fluorescents on a heat mat. Boy I had such good success with it so for I hate to ditch it. I have always cut between nodes 3 & 4 at a 45degree angel, dipped in clonex. I seen video where the 45 was at a node and another where he scrapped the skin on the tip of the stem before dipping. Tomorrow I am going to take the most vigorous looking cuttings even if its of the very top of plant. I am pretty sure I read the lower cuttings are easier to root but I may be wrong.

Yes I am trying to keep the GG4 and the Bubba Hash and have cloned both before. The last time I made sure it was the day after a feed/water, and I was spraying every other day with 1/4 strength destress. I was only able to spray the top sides of the leaves because the cutting sat low in the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom