Eighty8's First Grow - Outdoors - Mystery Seed

Eighty8

So on mothers day, May 11, 2014 I found a seed, stuck it in the dirt and she popped up. Been keeping an eye on her and watering when it's really hot and hasn't rained for awhile. Usually once a week. Just pure water. No nutes or nothin. Looks pretty healthy to me. Has buds everywhere up high but kinda bare below. Mind you I didn't expect this to grow, so I've just been learning as I go. I didn't give her anything cause frankly, I have no idea what I'm doing. I have been keeping up with photos. I've found out its a sativa. But that's all I know. It's just shy of 6 feet. It's a freaking bush! I'll put pics up when I learn that next. I know I missed some details so please ask away thanks.

20140903_215845.jpg
20140905_143637.jpg
20140905_143646.jpg

Thought it was a sativa but unsure. Seems to be doin well. I was totally wrong about 4th week of flowering. Its 4weeks and 3 days as of now. 39 days. Any ideas of what it is?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom