Electric Shaman's Current Grow

Busy, busy ! Not sure if this will double post. Hope all is well!

Hello Advocate, Well, It's going. I have to do a little work to help out the buyers. Happy buyers are good buyers. Wish I didn't have to take the tent down early. Another 2 weeks on some of these and I'd probably get another 10% to 15% but life is what it is! ES

Hello Dynamo1,

Thanks for stopping by an following the further adventures of Electric Shaman grow. Not my best but if I can get a couple of plants across the finish line rode hard and put up wet, I'm happy. ES

I started trimming the big fan leaves off the aliens. Some of the little stuff that hakes sense. I'll be working more on it tomorrow. They are getting fed 200ppm water pHed. I'm thinking Thursday will be chop chop day.

I've been partaking out of the sample tray. We have some serious winners there. I hope Blueberry has a better smell after cure. Ayahuasca Purple was wonderful! Always is!

Im in and along for the adventure. :goodjob::rollit:

Welcome Big Sparks you're just in time. I'll be harvesting about 2 weeks early because of life 101 issues. It's fun seeing it in pictures week by week. Towards the end the micro pictures are pretty cool and there might be a few pearls of wisdom in there. Just kick back and enjoy.. pick your favorite alien and see how they do.

Not doing to good today, my brain is just not functioning well today. I have to get everything out of the tent by the end of the week. Life 101 is never forgiving.

Anyway, I am preparing for harvest. I pulled all the plants and started taking fan leaves off and just the plain water. Makes them sticky and oily. I like that. I keep the trimmings in bags and freeze them. They will become hash later. I'll trim up more after they dry some. I also earmarked plants for COB's. Here are some before and after pictures of a few plants.

Day 100 - Flower Day 54

Pulling up my lawn chair, for this adventure.

Well, without any fanfare this grow is over tomorrow morning. Due to Life 101 it will be my last grow for a while. I'm ending about 2 weeks early on some but it will be ok. I'll post some pictures and we'll see how they did. Kinda sad I won't have them to take care of. But new life and new adventures await me.

The aliens are resting in the dark all day like good aliens do! I'll remove the light and hang them on the top bars like smoked hams in a smokehouse! I don't hang branches normally. We all have our ways. That's what makes us unique! See ya tomorrow!

]
I’m subbed for nugs. I like the Jungle too bad I’m catching the end :ganjamon:

Welcome Don Chiefums,

It's never to late to enjoy a journal. I'll be going through my drying cure process and preparing for my first ever making COBS! I've been following that thread and I have a few ideas. This journal is easy to get through because it's mostly pictures and since I started it so late there is not much commentary. Just the ramblings of an old Shaman. I'm still learning the inside grow but it's not much different than outdoor but you have to be more attentive to the aliens.

ES

Alright, Been an interesting morning. Cutting, chopping, labeling, weighing and hanging was cool. The smells of the plants and smells of the coco to see the root's stimulates the senses! I didn't document the washing process, pretty boring really. plastic tub filled halfway with water 9 gallons and 1 1/4 cup of 3% peroxide. Dunk for 2 minutes and rinse. Put up on a rack and dry them. Then hang them in the tent.

I will be making COBs in the next 2 days.

OK these are the last plant pictures. I will post the nug pictures after this stuff dries out and goes in the jars. Note the plant weights in the description. I think GigaBud #2 was the best looking plant. I don't know. Pick a favorite!

And here is the picture we all strive for,

hanging the crop after the chop. Now the critical phase begins, drying and curing. I endured February 3rd to May 17th on this grow. I wish I had 2 more weeks but it's not in the stars.

But my caption would be, "Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am Stuck in the middle with you".

I think I was most impressed with the Ayahuasca Purple. Very dense, sticky and oily. One very sticky Cob.
Blueberry was the easiest to harvest, big thick golf ball nugs, clip, clip, done!
GigaBud never disappoints. Filled two jars easily and a gathering of bud from 3 plants to make a Cob.
Double Black only got me 1/2 jar but I had some of the sample bud I accidentally cut and it's real potent. I'll try that one again.
Maui Waui one plant one jar. I'll take that. Very mellow smoke I got some big top nugs off that one.
Big Nugs Fast was branchy and full of medium sized buds.

All in all, it was a good grow not a great grow but I am definitely getting another LED Light next grow. I didn't use hydrogard this time but I will next time. Ya learn something every grow. ES

Love that shot of the buds hanging! Remember good buds stick together

:ganjamon::passitleft::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom