420 Magazine Background

Electricity converter?

Stoobie

someone told me of a thing that takes a high power consuming machine- such as a light and converts the power to only use a small amount. is there such an item and if so, does anyone know where to buy it. i know we all would like such a thing, but it doesnt seem too legal lol

HHGreenHand

Only thing you can do is used methods that benefit you more with less usage. Scientists have been searching for perpetual energy for a long time but the problem is simple: Its not possible. Energy is energy.

Racefan

Your friend was right to a certain degree. It doesn't reduce the amount of power a item uses though.I believe it's a sewries of capacitors to start hard starting motors like AC's, ballasts and other surge loads. I may be wrong though as I haven't done a lot of research. This company below sent me a email and that's the only reason I've ever heard of them.
Power-Save Energy Corp.- Save Energy, reduce electric bills, power save, save power, power-save, , low electric bills, lower electric bill, lower, electric, bill, lower heating bill

Last edited:

stewbacca6

I just read up on it and it looks legit. Alot of independent research is behind it. However, I feel it could set off a red flag if you had one installed. Any thoughts?

Racefan

I just read up on it and it looks legit. Alot of independent research is behind it. However, I feel it could set off a red flag if you had one installed. Any thoughts?

I thought the same exact thing which is why I don't have one. The last thing I need is a electronic tattler and IMO that is exactly what this thing could be turned into.:3: I only posted it because it was brought up. I do not endorse it.lol

Top Bottom