Electricity converter?

Stoobie

someone told me of a thing that takes a high power consuming machine- such as a light and converts the power to only use a small amount. is there such an item and if so, does anyone know where to buy it. i know we all would like such a thing, but it doesnt seem too legal lol

Only thing you can do is used methods that benefit you more with less usage. Scientists have been searching for perpetual energy for a long time but the problem is simple: Its not possible. Energy is energy.

Your friend was right to a certain degree. It doesn't reduce the amount of power a item uses though.I believe it's a sewries of capacitors to start hard starting motors like AC's, ballasts and other surge loads. I may be wrong though as I haven't done a lot of research. This company below sent me a email and that's the only reason I've ever heard of them.
Power-Save Energy Corp.- Save Energy, reduce electric bills, power save, save power, power-save, , low electric bills, lower electric bill, lower, electric, bill, lower heating bill

I just read up on it and it looks legit. Alot of independent research is behind it. However, I feel it could set off a red flag if you had one installed. Any thoughts?

I just read up on it and it looks legit. Alot of independent research is behind it. However, I feel it could set off a red flag if you had one installed. Any thoughts?

I thought the same exact thing which is why I don't have one. The last thing I need is a electronic tattler and IMO that is exactly what this thing could be turned into.:cheesygrinsmiley: I only posted it because it was brought up. I do not endorse it.lol

Back
Top Bottom