Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

Just curious what is the advantage of using 3500k over 3000k for veg cycle?
ive got a series 3 redspec 250w in 3000k. What would happen if I used it on new seedlings? Should be fine right?
You will be fine on seedlings. Overall, you may just notice a slightly slower veg time.

Hello... first off I love your lights. Hope you continue to grow and provide these awesome lights.
Second, I wanted to ask if it was possible to provide us with PAR map for the Series 2+ 65 Watt Dimmable Grow Light and for the Series 2+ Heatsink Free Full Spec 120 Watt Grow Light.
Cheers

Thank you!

Let me check my laptop. I can definitely get the 65w par map. Not sure on the 120. We did test it along time ago. I just need to see if I can find the data.

Hey 420 Mag Fam! Hope all is well and everyone is healthy!

We have a new light in the works. It will be offered in a 600w and 800w model. If all goes well, this light will be very efficient (trying to break 3.0 PPE). More details to come!

20200925_092245.jpg

I'm in the market for something new in the 600W category, you've peaked my interest :)

Hey 420 Mag Fam! Hope all is well and everyone is healthy!

We have a new light in the works. It will be offered in a 600w and 800w model. If all goes well, this light will be very efficient (trying to break 3.0 PPE). More details to come!

20200925_092245.jpg

I'm in the market for something new in the 600W category, you've peaked my interest :)
Great. Hopefully we will have lab reports by mid month and begin building them.

We will not release the light unless it hits the numbers we are shooting for.

Great. Hopefully we will have lab reports by mid month and begin building them.

We will not release the light unless it hits the numbers we are shooting for.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep my eye out

@Budget LED i am curious about your upcoming black Friday sales. I am interested in a light but I'd like to know what you're going to have on sale and if I should wait until then to make my purchase
Hey!

We are increasing the 420 Magazine discount now to 12% off for the rest of the month. The only product the discount does not apply to is our new Demon board lights.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks, ill have to research those demonboards
Its a pretty awesome board. 2.8 PPE and 1,800 total ppf. You can see the prototype lab test on our website which was done with Seoul 3030. The final light will feature the LM301H. We expect the PPE to be higher. We will confirm with a final lab test.

20201102_194710.jpg

Here is an example. The main difference is a drop in the blue range. This is just LM301H only in 3000k.

Series 2 240 Specturm - 3000k.JPG

Here are the Demon prototype independent lab results. You can view the actual file with the link below:

20201019_181449.jpg

Since the final design will change some we will also send the final one for lab testing! We decided to use the LM301H instead of the Seoul 3030 (which was used on the prototype).

Happy Growing everyone!

Lastly, you will notice the Demon is labeled under a different brand Elevated Lighting Company. This is our sister brand.

1604515458075.jpg

Perfect, thank you. Love the speed you get back aswell. Shame you don't have a physical store in Canada yet, I'd be halfway there by now. But thank you for angrrat job
On the Canadian thing, all our partnerships from a distributor standpoint have been falling through. Once COVID goes away, I am personally coming up their to get it squared away!

We are launching a retail store here in MI very soon! You (Canada) are part of our expansion plan with it.

Back
Top Bottom