Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

Hey 420 Mag members! We recently opened a grow store / lighting shop. If you are looking for more than lighting, consider us. Thanks for the continued support.

www.elevatedlightingco.com

Hey 420mag Fam! Hope everyone is doing well!

The 650w Demon is putting up great numbers!

20210129_144252.jpg

IMG_20210130_121313_346.jpg

And the supplemental UV / IR Bar is finishing up soon!

IMG_20210129_194254_242.jpg

Hey 420mag Fam! Hope everyone is doing well!

The 650w Demon is putting up great numbers!

20210129_144252.jpg

IMG_20210130_121313_346.jpg

And the supplemental UV / IR Bar is finishing up soon!

IMG_20210129_194254_242.jpg
Those are very impressive numbers! very nice!

These guys rock! Just bought a second one. Needed it guick! Got it before expected. They stepped up and delivered.
Thanks for the feedback! Any issues, please let me know.

These guys rock! Just bought a second one. Needed it guick! Got it before expected. They stepped up and delivered.

Yes they do... the dimmer on my light got damaged and they sent two free of charge and quite fast while being very kind and responding fast to any of questions. Wish I had one of their new switchable spectrum lamps, I'm very happy with my oldie 120W Full spec used dimmed to 60Watts in my 2x2, though. Thanks @Budget LED or should I say Elevated Lighting Company :rollit:

1.jpg

How would this suffice in a 2x2?

Yes they do... the dimmer on my light got damaged and they sent two free of charge and quite fast while being very kind and responding fast to any of questions. Wish I had one of their new switchable spectrum lamps, I'm very happy with my oldie 120W Full spec used dimmed to 60Watts in my 2x2, though. Thanks @Budget LED or should I say Elevated Lighting Company :rollit:

1.jpg
Yea I know Have two lughts myself !!!!!!!!!!!

How would this suffice in a 2x2?

It would do well. Another one to consider is the 165w Demon.

The 250w might produce too much heat in the space if not adequately vented.

1.jpg
Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate it.

Just so everyone understands, our site changes and such are explained on the homepage of our website. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

It would do well. Another one to consider is the 165w Demon.

The 250w might produce too much heat in the space if not adequately vented.
I asked because I am curious as to if it'd create light burn as it's rated for an extra square foot(this could probs be solved by raising the light). I am interested in growing equatorial landraces so light intensity is important.

I plan on using a carbon filter system that is rated for slightly more than I need so I assume ventilation will be fine. Barring buying a crap brand brand of course.

I asked because I am curious as to if it'd create light burn as it's rated for an extra square foot(this could probs be solved by raising the light). I am interested in growing equatorial landraces so light intensity is important.

I plan on using a carbon filter system that is rated for slightly more than I need so I assume ventilation will be fine. Barring buying a crap brand brand of course.
You should be okay then. My main concern would be heat build up. But if air is moving, you should be okay. Worst case, it can be dimmed back a tad.

just found that out - Thanks - what about Demon Led's ??
This one? It's one in the same. We started that locally for our store and now transitioning to it.
IMG_20210630_122821_247.jpg

You should be okay then. My main concern would be heat build up. But if air is moving, you should be okay. Worst case, it can be dimmed back a tad.
I was looking at the AC Infinity T4 or T6. I haven't decided. Do you think that'd replace enough air in a 2x2 using this light? What about a 3x3 just in case I go that route? I will also have fans for canopy specific purposes at least two and possibly a small foot print high cfm fan in the bottom but I don't think I will actually need it. I will have to look into how many times the T4 and T6 can replace the air in a 2x2 and a 3x3. That will probs be the deciding factor on which I get. Also if I go 3x3 I will see if I can find a bigger carbon filter/air circulation system.

Back
Top Bottom