Elevated Lighting Company's Official Grow Journal 2021

Elevated Lighting Company

Hello 420 Mag Members!

Justin here from Elevated Lighting Company (formerly Budget LED). I will be documenting some of my home grows here and can also run different lighting set-ups if members would like me to! Friendly reminder, we offer 420 Mag members 10% off site wide with code: 420MAG

To start, I have a lot of tents .... so we will spend time on my current flower run and pollen painting project.

Disclaimer: I obviously sell most things mentioned here on our website or in-store.

www.elevatedlightingco.com

Set-Up

4' x 4' Elevated Lighting Tent
Light - Elevated Lighting Company - 600 Watt (ish) Future Release
6 inch AC Infinity T6 + Filter
4ish 6" Fans
Hydrologic 300 (RO)
Most likely 5 Gallon Buckets
Semi-Scrogger

Nutrients

I have been through a few brands over the years. For my life style and time constraints, I prefer to use organic and something that is relatively simple / quick to use. So my journey through brands brought me to these guys.

Nutes.jpg

No complaints yet.

Strains

In House Genetics - Slurricane AKA Miss Crinkles
In House Genetics - Platinum X Platinum Kush Mints (Freebie from Bubba Wrath Release)
BC Bud Depot - Animal Cookies

But there is a twist! I have a male Northern Storm (Pure MI X Slurricane) that I collected pollen off of. I dusted the lower buds in this current run.

On Deck

Clones of the above
Gorilla Cookies - Local Grower's Favorite cut from Test Run He did with some well known breeder
Gorilla Truffle Butter (Regs) - Fresh Coast Seed Co.
Alaskan Purple - Sdmn
Bubbas Wrath* - IHG
Sugar Cane* - IHG
Omg*

* Maybe's - need to go through my seed box!

I will start posting actual grow pics soon.

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to ask questions and get involved!

Happy Growing! :ganjamon:

Justin

Okay Canna Crew

For this tent I am on day 26 from when I flipped. Average daily temp is roughly 78 degrees and night time hits about 66.

Last night I did one of my mid-week watering sessions. 1 Tablespoon of Bud Bread Used in 1 gallon of RO water. Every Sunday, I typically do my heavier feed, deflo, and such.

Lighting Schedule

12 / 12
70% Power - At Trellis avg Par Reading 688 (I have a MQ620 Meter)
Intermittent UVa - I have it coming on throughout the day. I started this on Day 14 BTW

Back Story on These Plants ... They were started in February and I am just getting around to flower them out.

Slurricane - I have grown this strain a few times and each time it is different.

Pic 1 - Slurricane AKA Miss Crinkles.jpg

Animal Cookies - This plant loves to be messed with.

Photo Two - Animal Cookies.jpg

PXPKM - She has had a journey and I am surprised she looks this well.

Pic 3 - PxPKM.jpg

One thing I forgot about is I also have a mushroom bag in their for mild CO2 - just want to make sure I am not missing anything!

Happy Growing and thanks for stopping by.

Day 27 - Animal cookies

20210721_201548.jpg

20210721_201523.jpg

Slurricane

Hopefully, I get in there tonight and get more pics

20210721_201610.jpg

Here Is one of the lowers I hit with pollen. 24 hours later the hairs started darkening and receding.

Ok. Let's talk float valves. If you are trying to setup a reservoir, please try and avoid these. They are cheap but was a hassle to install and wasn't trust worthy.

20210723_080303.jpg

Spend money right the first time on the hydrologic version. Easy to install and haven't had a problem. However, it's typically double the cost. It is misleading because you need few parts.

20210723_080026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom