Elevated Lighting Company's Official Grow Journal 2021

Alright, day 47 for flower.

Slurricane - She is focusing entirely on weight gaining right now. Every day, she fills out a tad more. Not going to be a huge yield but man frosty.

8.12 pic 1.jpg

8.12 pic 2.jpg

8.12 pic 5.jpg

8.12 pic 6.jpg

Animal Cookies - Finally just beginning to build

8.12 pic 4.jpg

8.12 pic 3.jpg
Howdy do mate.
Your photography is outstanding. So are your plants by the way :cheesygrinsmiley:
But what camera are you using ?

Howdy do mate.
Your photography is outstanding. So are your plants by the way :cheesygrinsmiley:
But what camera are you using ?
Thank you.

:thanks:

I am actually kinda shy with my photos. I personally don't like them but I really appreciate the compliment. I use my Samsung S20. I food the food setting on the phone works best for bud close ups. I struggle big time with focusing.

I want to get an actual camera but tech moves so fast ... :lot-o-toke:

What does that slurricane smell like ??? The hairs are so orange
I'll take a deep one tonight and let you know. When I open the tent, it reminds me floral bakery funk fest.

Thank you.

:thanks:

I am actually kinda shy with my photos. I personally don't like them but I really appreciate the compliment. I use my Samsung S20. I food the food setting on the phone works best for bud close ups. I struggle big time with focusing.

I want to get an actual camera but tech moves so fast ... :lot-o-toke:
Ahhh! That explains it. The Samsung S20 is pretty advanced.. im sure it can perform an MRI and cat scan :laugh:

i use a nikon DSLR and you need a degree in computer science to use it. i would prefer what you have to be honest.
Anyway.. don't be shy with your photography. It's pretty awesome:thumb:

Okay. As mentioned before, there are a few ways I know of that have been tested and proven to increase THC for free (number 4 has a cost if supplemental). When I witnessed it locally, the testing proved a 4% or roughly 10% versus not doing it (34% versus 30%).

1. Reduce your watering during flower- signals a drought; resin is produced as a protective response and drought stress has shown thc increase; reduce humidity

2. CO2 reduced - I will remove my bag - in my situation, the impact will not be substantial. However, if you run CO2, you can see a nice benefit doing this when finishing; causes an indirect stimulation to the resin glands if I recall.

3. Reduce Temperatures - I will reduce my temperatures by increasing my fan speed and allow my AC to vent into my grow room. I am looking to drop temps 10-15 degrees; only do this during the finishing phase; signals seasons coming to a close

4. UV - (has a cost) since I have supplemental UV, I will now turn it on 12 / 12 for the last two weeks. Studies have found that geographical locations close to the equator produce higher THC levels due to the higher UV levels.

This is off the top of my head. I advise researching more if one of the methods interests you.

Back
Top Bottom