Elevated Lighting Company's Official Grow Journal 2021

The Others .... Let me get some better pics. The Animal Cookies is chugging along. The PxPKM is yellowing out. I think she may have a root problem. I thought Gnats but I have been weekly treating / maintenance. I am going to dig down tonight and see.
Pic 1.jpg

The Others .... Let me get some better pics. The Animal Cookies is chugging along. The PxPKM is yellowing out. I think she may have a root problem. I thought Gnats but I have been weekly treating / maintenance. I am going to dig down tonight and see.
Pic 1.jpg
So, I really like what you are doing. With making USA products available to exotic plant growing! Although I have not done a deep dive into your lights yet.
But, I like what I see on others that use them.

My thinking on these PxPKM is that you have removed all of the solar panels ( leaves that contribute to the development and healthy growing that any plant needs!)

With that ..... where does the plant store and use "Mobile" nutrients? If you remove every old and mid growth!

Just my observation.....

Find "Bugs" and we can discuss over de-foliation is a myth or not.

Good luck with your grow.... excited to see what you can achieve!

PS....have fun with the young'ins (Toddlers)!!!!!!!!

Wow, when you say dig down and see you mean literally? Would love to see some pictures if possible. Thats something I have not done. That red fade looks gorgeous though
You can typically see larvae if it's a legitimate problem. I'll post pics if I see anything.

T
So, I really like what you are doing. With making USA products available to exotic plant growing! Although I have not done a deep dive into your lights yet.
But, I like what I see on others that use them.

My thinking on these PxPKM is that you have removed all of the solar panels ( leaves that contribute to the development and healthy growing that any plant needs!)

With that ..... where does the plant store and use "Mobile" nutrients? If you remove every old and mid growth!

Just my observation.....

Find "Bugs" and we can discuss over de-foliation is a myth or not.

Good luck with your grow.... excited to see what you can achieve!

PS....have fun with the young'ins (Toddlers)!!!!!!!!
Totally get your point on defo. However, we are artificially creating an environment. In nature, the plant doesn't know the next time it will get fed. That was always my thought on it anyways.

Hopefully there is no bugs , ,you are manually giving them what they need so I don't think they will be searching for food from any fannies ,,, I've noticed some difference on my demon compared to my budget , one of the them being the drive is slightly elevated off board on the demon , this simple change makes the demon drive run alot cooler , do all new lights have the drive mounted like this? ,,,, the more I've grown the more interested I've become in veg spec lights , staying away from red spec until flower avoiding stretch , does? Or will elevated come out with a veg specific light like budget has? And I wanna see the bubba wrath bring on that old school fire!

Hopefully there is no bugs , ,you are manually giving them what they need so I don't think they will be searching for food from any fannies ,,, I've noticed some difference on my demon compared to my budget , one of the them being the drive is slightly elevated off board on the demon , this simple change makes the demon drive run alot cooler , do all new lights have the drive mounted like this? ,,,, the more I've grown the more interested I've become in veg spec lights , staying away from red spec until flower avoiding stretch , does? Or will elevated come out with a veg specific light like budget has? And I wanna see the bubba wrath bring on that old school fire!

Ok. The Bubba will be opened! I have been deep down holding on to it for a trade or possible flip. I really want an authentic GMO cut.

Any of the lights with a flat plate can have the spacers. We currently include them on most models. I'm also reconsidering driver configurations.

Regarding veg, blue lighting is nice add. I have found it really helps that early stretch in flower along with just the health of the plant growth. It really depends what your goals are. I remember growing some bushes early on under our old S2 Red Spec because of the intensified IR.

Bubba wrath brother classically awesome if the budget the s2 sq veg would be pretty sweet in my tiny gorilla tent for that special milf plant , next big sale I'm all over it , is budget website gone now?
We are playing around with what to do next for a veg light. Main problem with anything right now is the stock for drivers. I spent a lot of my time with my reps down rabbit holes to only come out to 24 week lead times with no guarantee.

Yes the website has been redirected to the elevated site. We still have it achieved.

awesome to get an inside peek at your growing.. your lights have been treating me lovely for a year and a half.
Great to hear and thanks for stopping in. Hopefully the next runs will be better. I had to make due with what I had available for plants.

I too Love my first light from you all. The frost levels have been insane.

One thing I want to look into is mounting my driver outside the tent. Especially in these heat waves lately but temps have actually been decent for me so far.

Oo I am a vote for Alaskan Purple. I grew it outdoors and it was nice. One of those forgot what you were doing highs.

Have a great weekend!

One thing I want to look into is mounting my driver outside the tent. Especially in these heat waves lately but temps have actually been decent for me so far.

Oo I am a vote for Alaskan Purple. I grew it outdoors and it was nice. One of those forgot what you were doing highs.

Have a great weekend!
I was thinking the same but I've had mine for awhile and this is such a weird year , usually I need that extra heat I just listened on the radio and it hasn't been this hott since the 1930s, some one should do a review on the budget lights

Have a great weekend!
For mounting outside, you need 3 wires (18 to 20 gauge). For example, an old 5-15P power cord could work (Standard 110/120v plug with ground). As long as the AMP rating is okay, it will work. You just need to cut the casing back and wire it.

I really am thinking hard on the Alaskan Purple!

Have a great week.

I hope everyone is having a get week so far.

First up, the other 4 x 4 tent. The clones I put in last week have grown quite a bit! I accidently broke a leaf off the back right girl. I am thinking about one more week or two of veg and then flip. What does everyone think?

Day Time Temp: 78
Evening 67 (Avg)
Light: 350 ppfd (avg)

I need to get my cloner ready. I want to snag a cut of the Gorilla butter before I put in flower along with one from the PXPKM (bottom Left).

Demon 8.9.jpg

Next, my overflow tent. I ended up popping 6 auto flower seeds I have for some veg tent runs.

Day Time Temps: 75
Night Time: 65
Light Intensity: Low

Blue Kush Auto
Amnesia Haze XXL Auto
OG Kush Auto

Unfortunately, my helper lost a seed so I need to look again tonight to find it. The two clones I took last week appear to have rooted or are making an attempt at it. These two are my left over clones. I may swap one for the damaged one in the 4 x 4 and possibly swap the pXPKM out too.

Small tent 8.9.jpg

Flower tent Update

I discovered two things ....

1. My UV was coming on all wrong for about a week and a half. It was for about two hours of the night time. Long story short, we lose power like once a month where I live so ... I forget to adjust the 2nd timer that was analog. It was my fault. I corrected it two days ago. The Slurricane and Animal Cookies look to still be progressing tho.

2. The PxPKM did have gnats aong with overwatering I believe. I have done two treatments and things seem better. I think its done for this round for the PXPKM.

So tonight, I will be looking for nanners and such. I will post more flower picks soon. I have to resize before upload.

Alright, day 47 for flower.

Slurricane - She is focusing entirely on weight gaining right now. Every day, she fills out a tad more. Not going to be a huge yield but man frosty.

8.12 pic 1.jpg

8.12 pic 2.jpg

8.12 pic 5.jpg

8.12 pic 6.jpg

Animal Cookies - Finally just beginning to build

8.12 pic 4.jpg

8.12 pic 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom