Eleven Roses Hydro Under MH

Yesterday I did the first peroxide wash. I made up about a 7% solution of hydrogen peroxide which was acidified with a combination of acetic and phosphoric acids and slowly poured it over the rocks. I let that sit overnight and turned on the recirculating pump. The amount of slime that came out of the drip system was amazing. Also large numbers of dead fungus flies were flushed out of the rocks. Turn the pump off and pour a second batch of peroxide over the rocks. It sounds like a glass of coke bubbling away. The system is full to the brim with the solution and I will let it sit before flushing. Anything that survives this treatment deserves to live. I will have to get out some rubber gloves to get the pump plumbing to drain mode, since the solution turns skin white and burns.

Flushed and circulating new water. Added bacteria/fungal spores. Keeping the water warm for the next three days while the new seeds germinate in my cupboard. I may update this thread with some harvest numbers and pictures. I will be putting the buds in jars either tonight or tomorrow.

The new grow is free Seedsman genetics I was supposed to do a comparative grow thread with others on, but they all started 2 months ago. I find it easier to only do one grow per Journal:

Seedsman Critical Purple Kush and Doctor Seedsman CBD

Did my first taste test. During trimming the occasional bud gets snipped. I had a few which were finally dry enough to vape. I’ve never had a strain with the terpene which tastes like perfumed diesel fuel before. Very different. Nice energetic buzz too.

I got the first set of buds into a very big glass container. It generally holds 8 oz. I should get another 4 oz from the other drying closet tomorrow. Not a huge harvest but decent. I’m not sure about the taste of this stuff. It will change with the cure but it is way too perfumy at the moment. The plant that was fox tailing must have turned hermaphrodite cause I found a bunch of balls when cutting buds. That would explain the violent sneezing while harvesting. I didn’t notice any seeds while chopping though.

Back
Top Bottom