Elibrium's Indoor vs Outdoor Strain Comparison Heavy Lst Grow

elibrium

The strains I will be growing are
berry ryder, purple cheese, and trans siberian from auto seeds.
Himalayan blue deisel from short stuff.
And blim burns version of the ak auto.

I will be comparing all of these indoor growth vs outdoor taste growth and what not. All except the ak47 because it was a freebie. Ill also be growing the super cali haze outdoor in hopes it can finish in my short outdoor season.

I'm growing indoor in 5 gallon grow bags in soil/soiless mixture of
5 parts Spaghnum Peat
3 parts perlite
2 parts mushroom compost

And enough granulated epsoma garden lime to buffer. I've also amended this soil with azomite, xtreme gardening mykos and will be top feeding that and a little great white i have left throughout the grow.

Right now I'm in a 2x4x5 lighthouse hydro tent and will be using a 600 watt switchable/dimmable ballast and running a 6inch cooltube with a 6in fan. Will be using the general organics line for nutrients along with weekly feeding a of mollasis.

I expect this grow is going to be very compact and cramped so let the adventure start!!!
All seeds sprouted yesterday the 8th so we are on day 2.

I will start the outdoor girls inside in a few weeks and take them out at begin of June according to wheather. 4 or 5 gallon ish holes are prepped with my indoor mix and the native soil plus extra perlite, azomite, lime, the top of hole is also amended with xtreme gardening a mykos and mykos30 which is a 6-4-4 and the bottom prepped with jobes organics tomato and vegitable granulated ferts for flowering. Will be using cayote urine, soap, neem, peppers,garlic, copper wire, and what not to defend the plot from critters and pests.

Re: Elibrium's indoor vs outdoor strain comparison heavy lst grow.

The strains I will be growing are
berry ryder, purple cheese, and trans siberian from auto seeds.
Himalayan blue deisel from short stuff.
And blim burns version of the ak auto.

I will be comparing all of these indoor growth vs outdoor taste growth and what not. All except the ak47 because it was a freebie. Ill also be growing the super cali haze outdoor in hopes it can finish in my short outdoor season.

I'm growing indoor in 5 gallon grow bags in soil/soiless mixture of
5 parts Spaghnum Peat
3 parts perlite
2 parts mushroom compost

And enough granulated epsoma garden lime to buffer. I've also amended this soil with azomite, xtreme gardening mykos and will be top feeding that and a little great white i have left throughout the grow.

Right now I'm in a 2x4x5 lighthouse hydro tent and will be using a 600 watt switchable/dimmable ballast and running a 6inch cooltube with a 6in fan. Will be using the general organics line for nutrients along with weekly feeding a of mollasis.

I expect this grow is going to be very compact and cramped so let the adventure start!!!
All seeds sprouted yesterday the 8th so we are on day 2.

I will start the outdoor girls inside in a few weeks and take them out at begin of June according to wheather. 4 or 5 gallon ish holes are prepped with my indoor mix and the native soil plus extra perlite, azomite, lime, the top of hole is also amended with xtreme gardening a mykos and mykos30 which is a 6-4-4 and the bottom prepped with jobes organics tomato and vegitable granulated ferts for flowering. Will be using cayote urine, soap, neem, peppers,garlic, copper wire, and what not to defend the plot from critters and pests.

OH YEAH! Hey Eli, I've used those nutes before....the GO, with good success.............advice....get those plants as big and healthy inside as you can, the grasshoppers ate the bottom half off a plant I grew outside last year and it didn't even phase it! A healthy plant can ward off most natural attacks and the healthier your plants are the less the bugs are gonna want em! +reps! If you have deer....get a stuffed mountain lion.........LOL!

Ha ya that'd be real inconspicuous ha. Ya all that stuffs mostly gunna be for deer and rabbits. Copper around the base for the slugs. I plan on using 32 ounce cups to start themand for easy transportability. Cuz they will have to be Ina box in a backpack. then cutting the bottoms off and putting that in the ground to lower the risk of transplant shock. I've read that's a big no with these autos. Gotta say though so far these ladies are already incredably vigorous. Barley showed through medium yesterday morning and by last night could see tips of the first true leaves starting to grow on all of them. 100% germ and sprout so far.

image1744.jpg
image1743.jpg
image1745.jpg

Ha ya that'd be real inconspicuous ha. Ya all that stuffs mostly gunna be for deer and rabbits. Copper around the base for the slugs. I plan on using 32 ounce cups to start themand for easy transportability. Cuz they will have to be Ina box in a backpack. then cutting the bottoms off and putting that in the ground to lower the risk of transplant shock. I've read that's a big no with these autos. Gotta say though so far these ladies are already incredably vigorous. Barley showed through medium yesterday morning and by last night could see tips of the first true leaves starting to grow on all of them. 100% germ and sprout so far.

They won't wilt bro, just don't disturb the roots.....you know what you're doin......and DRENCH them when they're in to join everything.+reps

Day 2 update good morning ladies... ( well their morning anyway) here is pic sorry dunno why they are upside down. The berry ryder #1 is the furthest ahead and the ak auto is the furthest behind all the others are in between. Temps are right where they need to be with my light at 75% and the rh is close but they are still under plastic wrap so it much higher under that. Night temps which is the hottest part of the day on this side of the house is stable low to mid 60s when I turn my fan down to 25% power. So as the months get hotter I think ill be able to manage. I've also noticed my hps bulb runs a bit cooler then the mh and it's got more lumens so I think I'm gunna be in good shape.
image1760.jpg
image1759.jpg
image1761.jpg

Right on man! Really look forward to your stuff. What seed bank did you order from?

And 5 gal wow they are going to be HUGE! Be ready for some LSTing!

Right on man! Really look forward to your stuff. What seed bank did you order from?

And 5 gal wow they are going to be HUGE! Be ready for some LSTing!
Attitude

Wow, looking good, elibrium! Excellent photos, too! Subbed! :popcorn:

Noticed some reding in the stems of the br's and the trans siberian. I thinking its safe to assume its strain specific cuz they share a parent the auto #1 and none of the rest are showing. Rest are green. So don't think it's ph problem theres plenty of lime in the mix... I'd never use this much peat without it. The purp cheese was looking a little blue last night and its got auto #1 a too a few gens back though. But now it totally green weird. i dunno Fingers crossed...
image1769.jpg

Noticed some reding in the stems of the br's and the trans siberian. I thinking its safe to assume its strain specific cuz they share a parent the auto #1 and none of the rest are showing. Rest are green. So don't think it's ph problem theres plenty of lime in the mix... I'd never use this much peat without it. The purp cheese was looking a little blue last night and its got auto #1 a too a few gens back though. But now it totally green weird. i dunno Fingers crossed...
image1769.jpg

Most seedlings exhibit this trait, especially at this age.

Most seedlings exhibit this trait, especially at this age.

That is what I have seen so far with mine as well. However I had one that started forming purple on the leaves. That has gone away expect on some parts of the stem. If you do see some I suspect it could make purple buds and can be a sign of females. I know when the plant is older it can be a lack of N. Your talking when its later in flower most of the time.

Almost all seedling I've felt with have all been green maybe a little red or purple at the base but not that far up the stem. I've just never used this mix and was stressing in maybe early lockout which happens. But then they'd all be showing deficient so I'm pretty sure it's strain specific. I've never used this mushroom compost either so this is an experiment. my wifeys just set my budget so I threw together what I could after having to buy a new cooltube. My old one got broke in storage somehow grrr.so I gues I've got an extra striker and wing for a side project one day after I pull all the glass out. Take a look at the destruction...
image1772.jpg

No I store my bulbs in their own box. I dunno I think it maybe got dropped I have no idea I keep it in its original packaging in storage cuz I only grow enough to last me and my wife 6 or 8 months. Was setting up my tent getting ready to start the seeds opened it and was pissed! Had to wait for another it's my only light so ha.
Hey when you where using the general organics I know it ph buffers itself, but did you ph your water in the seedling stage just curious? I think I've got plenty of lime in there that I'm safe but been considering ph'ing my tap but don't wanna kill some of the bennies I put in my mix already?

No and my water is around 8 - 8.5. I still have to add base or acid when using the general . I always bubble my water for 24 hours

So No you didn't ph the seedling water? And did you bubble your nutes too? Or you just mix them in afterward? I read that these nutes foam a god awful amount so just shaking Em up gets them fizzy enough. And I always buble just to get my water airated and evap chlorine. You dont think the ph up or down will kill the mycos? This is my first time with these ferts and whatever you did is working out so any pointers are appreciated

Back
Top Bottom