Elite Jungle's 1st Grow Journal: Blue Dream SS Haze & GG4

Elite Junglez

420 Member
Hello and welcome to my first grow journal, I will give you some info on what I am doing at the minute to start with
Strain- Blue dream,SSHaze and GG4
Bdream- humdbolt seeds, SSHaze zamnesia seeds, GG4 (not sure as have it from a couple of banks)5x blue dream 1xSSH,1xGG4 7 in total
Indoor
Coco 60/40 in 15l pots
2x 600w HPS
2x4m x 1.2m
Ph 5.8-6.2
Canna Coco a+b 25ml/10l
Cannazym 20ml/10l
Rhizatonic 20ml/10l in veg
Bloom 25ml/10l in flower
Pk13/14 in week 6 of flower
Feeding 2-3 times a week
PH'd water when needed

This is an old grow which I will be running through swiftly ish as well as my next journal and will then be running through my current one at real time, I just thought it would give people a better insight of me moving along and what I have done up until my current one.
IMG_3542.JPG

These were on the 13oct 2017

IMG_3586.JPG

These were the 31st
I topped the plants somewhere around this time and had just really started getting into 420.com around this time and was reading grow journals from other members and dropped on someone referring to mainlining/ fluxing as light addict calls it and was intrigued so thought I would give it a go ( maybe butchered it a little)
IMG_3655.JPG

IMG_3658.JPG

These were in the middle of November
IMG_3682.JPG

And this was the end of November, was aiming for 16 plus large colas on each one, it's only showing as 1 picture when I upload them but I'm doing them like 5and six at a time if you only see 1 or 2 at a time u will get the idea I suppose any info on uploading multiple pics at once let me know please. Fast forward to the 28th December 2017 and here is what we're working with
IMG_3782.JPG
IMG_3784.JPG

Decided I was going to net them at this point
IMG_3788.JPG

Net was pulling in and not right to the edges so decided to build an outer frame and tiewrap the net to it, I used some plumbing fittings and 22mm pe pipe to make it and it worked a treat.
IMG_3790.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3787.JPG
    IMG_3787.JPG
    864.4 KB · Views: 53
May need a little help from here, not quite sure how to create my own gallery on the add media as it's not giving me the option so I can then lost my pics as it' only letting me attach 10 pics max, any help appreciated

Have been feeding at around 1.4 on the EC meter using the guidelines I stated in the beginning,not on every feed sometimes just water ph'd between 5.8 and 6.2, all seemed to be going well but I checked the run off around this point and realised they had got nutrient lock up and were not taking in correctly some of the run offs were 3.2 on the EC, so flushed them with ph'd water to try and help things.

As you can see the one to the left was going really yellow already and this was around 2-3 weeks away from finish.

These were taken around the 6-7 week mark,some nice frosting on some of the blue dreams and the silver haze, not one of the best phenos I've seen of the haze but still nice and the GG4 is just frost city.

These were all taken at around the end of week 7 to the start week 8, some nice coloursand smelling flowers but not getting the yield,have had some issues with temps dropping to around 66 when lights have been off but invested in a couple of tube heaters half way into veg and managed to get them to hold around 75f at night so staying steady now.

Couple of pics right before the chop, I flushed for the final 2 week with just water and black strap molasses ( heard it improves taste in the final weeks. Did not manage to take any cuttings to preserve any of the blue dream phenos but in the middle of flowering these I have set up an area for vegging and have just popped some of flavour chasers gelato and wedding cake and they are around just over a month in veg, so I will save the last 5 seeds I have of these for a later date as there was a lovely citrus/lemon pheno which I would love to keep in the future. In total there was around 3-3.5 oz a plant. As I said before my 1st 2 journals will be a little light on info but will go more in depth of the 3rd. Any advice or comments appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom