Ellen Barkin

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
In a recent interview with BlackBook Magazine, Ellen Barkin says that her recent divorce from billionaire Ron Perelman has not left her feeling bitter or unhappy. Instead, Ellen says she feels grateful for a revived acting career courtesy of Oceans Thirteen and content to be a single mom to daughter Romey Marion, 15, and son Jack, 18 -- the latter of whom frequently comes home "reeking" of marijuana, but Ellen doesn't mind.

"I used to smoke with my family; On Passover, we would all smoke pot as a family".

Romey and Jack are Ellen's children from her first marriage, to actor Gabriel Byrne.

Celebrity Baby Blog: Ellen Barkin has laid-back approach to son's marijuana use

Yes sir, she is one sexy woman.. a little older but still mighty fine.:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

P.S.: She was the only good part of O-13.

Now Mr U.. she looks like she's been road hard and put away wet.. but, damn, she still has it at age 52. :cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Yes sir, she is one sexy woman.. a little older but still mighty fine.:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

P.S.: She was the only good part of O-13.

OMG I was waiting for her and Matt Damon to get it on. I was so disappointed that we didn't even get a bra shot.

Back
Top Bottom