Ello Friends."high everyone" hehe

ChiChi

Can i say how xcited i am to finally join this awesome site....im a foxy lady who lovesss to smoke, and do everything.........especially sunbathing, painting smokin a dubeman..........movin soon to fla..........anyone kool down there? a true peacelovin reincarnated hippie..........just smokin and livin life to the fullest-it wasnt so long ago that i battled severe depression with suicidal tendencyies-its by the grace of god and the weed he provides on a continual bases, lots of prayer and strong beliefs that i am now a surviver of 6yrs. of challenges but all is always made better with a blunt....:grinjoint: looking to chat and meet as many stoners as possible would love to meet and smoke with all yall like a pot reunion of kindred spirts any one with me?:cheer:holdon a sec. takin a hit............:bongrip: aaahhh takin another for ur new friendships xoxo

Re: Ello Friends...."high everyone" hehe

Sweet! I have a lot in common with ya. It's amazing what cannabis can do. ;-) I am sooo happy people are starting to understand that there are sooo many more positives than negatives from smoking. Actually, I can't really think of any negatives. ;-) Welcome to 420! Any interest in growing?

Re: Ello Friends...."high everyone" hehe

Welcome Chi-Chi, you're going to like it here and hopefully witha little help from the experts here get yourself a little grow going!!

Back
Top Bottom