Elo Peeps. :) Smbo

Stoobydooby

hello everyone. Im new to growing but old on rolling.

Im moving to Spain in next month where its de-criminal (Or police just don't care) to grow in your own home, have a house wine(weed) cellar there.

Im planning on 2x Moby Dick In a dark room 90 II with 125w CFL 4 - 5 weeks 20/4 for the vegetation. without Nutes in organic soil with perlite s in 35 liter pots after sprouting on small pots. switching to 12/12 for 8 − 9 weeks using 250w HPS and miracle grow NPK 4-2-4 with water for 6-7 weeks and flushing with only water for last two weeks. then in the dark only for two days before cutting them down. should i use also molasses (what is molasses?)
humidifier and oscillating fans as needed with 28 degrees on and 22 degrees off. 50 percent moisture.

water 200ml every 48 hours for vegetation and less at flowering water ph 5.5 − 6.5

is this some thing like good weed with a decent yield?

P:S i plan to grow some auto flowers in the spaces around the Moby dicks. on the same light routine. they should be ready before the Moby but i heard thunder bloody mary and sour 60 are great two and ready in 60 days from germination.

Any input is greatly appreciated thank you all for all the info i gathered already from you guys. i never saw Moby dick grown like this before;). i hope it super dÄnk and cat pissy.

Hey Stoobydooby, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

Sounds like you have a decent plan...I personally would try to step up the light to at least 600w for a 3x3 tent...many use 1k, but I'm not sure how readily available they would be in Europe. At risk of oversimplification...Watts = weight. :)

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with those strains...or autos for that matter, but molasses is fine to use if you'd like...it will add sugars and micronutrients to feed microbes in your soil. Just make sure you use unsulphered molasses. Dark or blackstrap molasses will have more trace minerals... What is molasses?

Molasses is a viscous by-product of the beating of sugar cane, grapes or sugar beets into sugar. The word molasses comes from the Portuguese word melaço, which is a superlative from Greek μέλι (meli, mel), the Latin (and Portuguese) word for "honey".[1] The quality of molasses depends on the maturity of the sugar cane or sugar beet, the amount of sugar extracted, and the method of extraction. Sweet sorghum syrup is known in some parts of the United States as molasses, though it is not true molasses. In Nepal it is called chaku (Nepal Bhasa:चाकु) and is used in the preparation of various Newari condiments like the yomari. It is also a popular ingredient in 'ghya-chaku'.

Keep your environment as close to perfect as possible and you'll do fine...One last thing I'll add is that an oscillating fan is ALWAYS needed. You'll want to keep the air around you girls moving! :thumb:

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Hello Vapedogg223, thanks for the welcome, I'm happy to be a member of the community and the molasses info was awesome.
i will try with a smaller bulb at first because of the small tent and electricity costs but i will defiantly keep you guys posted on my grow when i get it up and running. ;).
best regards Stooby
Jah Rastafari see ya man! Bomboclat de 5-0!!

Back
Top Bottom