Email subscription notification updates not working

Three days with no daily e-mails. Have checked and rechecked boxes but when i return to subscription page all my checks are gone. All the "check boxes" are blank empty with no boxes with checks in them, so no daily e-mails. Anyone else????

There is an issue with a bug in the email notifications that is causing them to get stuck in a queue in our system somehow at random. You will need to use your subscriptions in the User CP to see the ones that failed to send out.

I'm not getting any email notifications, I wiped off all email in inbox, and now for last couple says I've been getting nothing, although I did get newsletter. Thanks and peace

I'm not getting any email notifications, I wiped off all email in inbox, and now for last couple says I've been getting nothing, although I did get newsletter. Thanks and peace

I went in subbed threads and all my notifications weren't ticked. Ticked them all so hopefully this works, let you know if they come in, peace

I went in subbed threads and all my notifications weren't ticked. Ticked them all so hopefully this works, let you know if they come in, peace

So when I tick my notifications and go to a thread, then I'll check notifications again and they aren't staying ticked. All good just a shame I can't get involved in some conversations. I know you will straighten it out, I'm just letting you know my situation. Peace all, have a good weekend.

Maybe not cause I don't know what screenshots are, not a com dude sorry.

Hey sorry for this, I'm on iPhone, like I said not comm dude. Step by step what I do: I open my profile: go to send private message: subscriptions: far right of this screen has notifications, I'm ticking all so they will come instantly. But then when I check back they are all unmarked. Might try notifications for a specific time, that might help. Lonely stoner, like having messages waiting to be read, it's like having a life. Lol.

Hey sorry for this, I'm on iPhone, like I said not comm dude. Step by step what I do: I open my profile: go to send private message: subscriptions: far right of this screen has notifications, I'm ticking all so they will come instantly. But then when I check back they are all unmarked. Might try notifications for a specific time, that might help. Lonely stoner, like having messages waiting to be read, it's like having a life. Lol.

Hi Grizzwald :ciao: The boxes never stay ticked, they are not supposed to.

You only tick a box to select a thread. there is a menu at the bottom of the list where you can edit the subscription.

If you only tick the box, that's all you do; you only tick the box.

If you don't chose something from the menu, nothing happens.

Your subscriptions are still available on your User Control Panel or under "Settings" - "Subscriptions"

Only the e-mail notification failed, not the ability to check your subscribed threads.

:Namaste:

Yeah that's right Rico, just the email notifications, I can still check all my threads. I'll just have to get used to doing things this way here. Peace,enjoy the couch and some darn fine music , lol
Well don't I feel silly ticking my boxs for last few days hoping they would stay marked:idea:::lot-o-toke::oops::headbanger:

Hey just wondering if it's possible to close my account and then rejoin? Do have some pm conversations going though. Not getting notifications is affecting my enjoyment on here, feel like a stalker, looking in on threads to see if anybody's made comment. Love the site, people and info plus there's less fighting and arguing on here compared to some other cannabis sites. Hope it gets worked out, will miss this place if can't get it sorted. Bigger loss for me than you all, but I'm sure I had something to offerer somebody. Peace, love , patience and happiness all.

Back
Top Bottom