Embarrassing yields please help me

Good to know branches work best.

I won't do white widow as indica and I don't get a long. I am debating trying either Bubba Kush or PCK though. Probs Bubba as when I bought my seeds today I got three free. I am looking for something to help with insomina with out triggering my depression.

I typically go for sativas and I like CBD(it has to have some THC though). Finding CBD that is sativa is damn near impossible so I will be trying my hand at breeding something. I did get a 20:1 CBD in the seeds I bought today and depending on results will decide if it goes into the breeding things I have planned.

My main focus is a couple sativa CBD at various ratios and land races. I feel we have gotten to far away from the roots and need to go back before we essentially make them extinct.
Not into indicas? In my mind they are your best bet for insomnia. I have serious issues with depression. I find as long as I dont zonk out on the couch then try to get up and do things, I get a little cranky. Sativas feel weak to me. If your a Sativa guy, King Tut is a great strain, but im not sure there is a CBD version. The breeder is Pyramid Seeds in Spain

Not into indicas? In my mind they are your best bet for insomnia. I have serious issues with depression. I find as long as I dont zonk out on the couch then try to get up and do things, I get a little cranky. Sativas feel weak to me. If your a Sativa guy, King Tut is a great strain, but im not sure there is a CBD version. The breeder is Pyramid Seeds in Spain

Yeah most indicas seem to leave me lethargic and tired which makes me irritable and agressive. Some trigger my depression. Insomnia wise I just deal with it. Gorilla Glue seems to my best bet, Chemdawg is good too but neither really help me sleep. I use sativa to combat my mood ailments. I may try this King Tut, sounds like it may be worth a try. I like AK 47. Also indicas make it hard for me to want to do anything and I have a hard enough of a time trying to get anything done mostly due to depression and everything that comes with it. It is a tricky mind ailment, for example, I have noticed for me I may not feel sad but I will feel lethargic then depression sets in a few days later if I don't do something about it. This is another reason I like sativa, they give me that up energy and make the mundane eaiser. The fact that indicas make me not want to do anything is also probably due to they are there for relaxation/sleep so I should probably use them for such purposes. But it comes back to I wake up feel lazy af.

Yeah most indicas seem to leave me lethargic and tired which makes me irritable and agressive. Some trigger my depression. Insomnia wise I just deal with it. Gorilla Glue seems to my best bet, Chemdawg is good too but neither really help me sleep. I use sativa to combat my mood ailments. I may try this King Tut, sounds like it may be worth a try. I like AK 47. Also indicas make it hard for me to want to do anything and I have a hard enough of a time trying to get anything done mostly due to depression and everything that comes with it. It is a tricky mind ailment, for example, I have noticed for me I may not feel sad but I will feel lethargic then depression sets in a few days later if I don't do something about it. This is another reason I like sativa, they give me that up energy and make the mundane eaiser. The fact that indicas make me not want to do anything is also probably due to they are there for relaxation/sleep so I should probably use them for such purposes. But it comes back to I wake up feel lazy af.
I know what you're saying. Im in a funk right now. I have so many things I need to do... I'd rather take a nap.

I grew a strain called Great White Shark... this conversation sounds familiar, if ive brought it up before i apologize. Great White Shark GWS isn't high in THC, but its still pretty strong due to something called the entourage effect. The terpenes, and cannabinoids together make for a strong effect. Its commonly used to treat pain. Im not sure you would find it at a dispensary but the seeds are readily available. Breeder is Greenhouse Seeds

I know what you're saying. Im in a funk right now. I have so many things I need to do... I'd rather take a nap.

I grew a strain called Great White Shark... this conversation sounds familiar, if ive brought it up before i apologize. Great White Shark GWS isn't high in THC, but its still pretty strong due to something called the entourage effect. The terpenes, and cannabinoids together make for a strong effect. Its commonly used to treat pain. Im not sure you would find it at a dispensary but the seeds are readily available. Breeder is Greenhouse Seeds

Note made thanks. You would thinkhere in Cali we would have a large variety of strains available at dispensaries but we really don't. It's a bunch of the same stuff from different breeders. You get the occasional surprise but it's rare.

This entourage effect is what makes the culitvars different (from my undersatnding anyways), THC in itself is cerebal. It's the other various cannabinoids and terpenes(mostly terps the way I understand) that create the nuances.

Note made thanks. You would thinkhere in Cali we would have a large variety of strains available at dispensaries but we really don't. It's a bunch of the same stuff from different breeders. You get the occasional surprise but it's rare.

This entourage effect is what makes the culitvars different (from my undersatnding anyways), THC in itself is cerebal. It's the other various cannabinoids and terpenes(mostly terps the way I understand) that create the nuances.
Yup thats it. A collaborative effort by possibly hundreds of chemicals that we've never heard of mixed with the handful we do know of. Since pot has basically only been studied the past few years I dont believe we have any idea what compounds make the best buzz.

Yup thats it. A collaborative effort by possibly hundreds of chemicals that we've never heard of mixed with the handful we do know of. Since pot has basically only been studied the past few years I dont believe we have any idea what compounds make the best buzz.

I am not sure our "understanding" of many things is as deep as it could be if we released or limiting mind sets about various things. Unfortunately it seems the research is typically done by companies or people with deep pockets that are looking for one outcome and if the scientist(s) don't produce work showing it they are removed from the job.

Back
Top Bottom