Emerald Mountain Collective

MadMike

Are there any Mendocino or Humboldt County residents who could tell me about these folks?
Emerald Mountain Collective: 100% Humboldt Kind

Judging from their page, they are a knowledgeable collective and particular about their strains. I sent a message to them a few days ago but haven't received a reply. Arcata is a good five hour drive from where I am.

What are some you guys planning on running next year...never too early to start debating. Most of us want something that grows huge and produces quality flavorful smoke, and something that finishes in late sept/early oct is always nice as well...With the market so flooded for outdoors, its important to have something that stands out from the rest.Personally, im thinking about doing LVPK, Cherry Pie, and LA Con from clone again, nice big stinky nugs good bag appeal and they finish early....got some other clones on the radar as well.

I believe you can achieve healthy flavor no matter what by growing in the sun without synthetics. Everyone has particular tastes but it is the effect that varies so much in my experience between strains and their time of harvest. My mind is active and analytical and can be susceptible to anxiety. I'm unimpressed by market names for many of the same strains. If people give me some new, goofy strain name without the origin, I have no idea what their talking about, nor do I know what to expect.That said, the medicinal strains I chose were from Southern Humboldt Seed Collective. Knowledgeable long time grower and got back to my inquiry quickly. As for Emerald Mountain, they never replied to my two inquiries so they don't get my business. Good luck with your grow this year and enjoy a fruitful Summer.

Back
Top Bottom