Emergency Advice needed!

BlackDiesel

Hello Everybody, I'm 14 Days into flowering and my baby has tripled in size the problem is she's got so big she's almost touching the lights in my grow box and i cannot raise them anymore as the are as high as they can be.
Ive already separated the tops using string to provide a more even canopy. What can i do to stop the tops touching the light? i don't want to ruin them they look so tasty already. !

<p>
Screen_Shot_2014-06-15_at_12_37_53.png

Will they ever stop growing? Im feeding them NPK: 5:confused:10 are they getting to much nitrogen? and there for continuing to stretch out?

I am growing Lemon kush in A soil medium!

Have you thought about Super Cropping?
Basically bending the stems til they bend over (but not break) and positioning them where you want them? Here is a link that gives a better explanation:
Super Cropping

Go to the 4th post and watch the video. that should give you an idea. :)

Stretch normally goes on for 2 too 3 weeks average... so it may get a little bigger ?

Genetics plays a part also.

Sativa dominate may triple in size.

Indica dominate may double in size.

Hybrids bit hard to tell but you may get an idea on % of genetics e.g 70% sativa / 30% indica etc

Some careful thought may be needed on seed selection to height it may grow, otherwise you may wish to look at other grow styles/methods to control height.

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone can give me feedback. My babies are like 6-8 weeks old and one of my plants has some leaf discolor. My grow room is like 80-90% and I'm using a 125watt cfl with reflector & 4 60watt CFCs around my four plants. I also have Mylar sheeting laid out. The humidity reads 30%. Here's a few pics. I'd really appreciate some truthful feedback.
image11145.jpg
image11146.jpg
image11144.jpg
image11143.jpg

Your only options at this point are to move them to the sides of the bulb so they don't touch the bulb. Pull the branches down with wire or string, but I would avoid super cropping at this stage. You should have done that while it was still vegging. If you do it now, you will not get as big a yield.

The other option is to move the plant somewhere with a taller ceiling, like a closet.

Have you thought about Super Cropping?
Basically bending the stems til they bend over (but not break) and positioning them where you want them? Here is a link that gives a better explanation:
Super Cropping

Go to the 4th post and watch the video. that should give you an idea. :)
I haven't actually heard about this iv'e been topping (this is my first grow) Bending the stems seems like a'lot less stress to the plant Going to try this on my next grow! Thanks.

Your only options at this point are to move them to the sides of the bulb so they don't touch the bulb. Pull the branches down with wire or string, but I would avoid super cropping at this stage. You should have done that while it was still vegging. If you do it now, you will not get as big a yield.

The other option is to move the plant somewhere with a taller ceiling, like a closet.

I thought that may be the case. I bought some more string. I am going to try tie it down tomorrow during lights on hopefully that will work.

Thanks

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone can give me feedback. My babies are like 6-8 weeks old and one of my plants has some leaf discolor. My grow room is like 80-90% and I'm using a 125watt cfl with reflector & 4 60watt CFCs around my four plants. I also have Mylar sheeting laid out. The humidity reads 30%. Here's a few pics. I'd really appreciate some truthful feedback.

Your plants look really healthy to me. The discolouration in the top photo looks like a PH problems you can find out more about it here https://www.------------.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures (wont let me post the link... search google for ph problems ) Im sure theres loads of threads on here diagnosing sick plants as well!!

Stretch normally goes on for 2 too 3 weeks average... so it may get a little bigger ?

Genetics plays a part also.

Sativa dominate may triple in size.

Indica dominate may double in size.

Hybrids bit hard to tell but you may get an idea on % of genetics e.g 70% sativa / 30% indica etc

Some careful thought may be needed on seed selection to height it may grow, otherwise you may wish to look at other grow styles/methods to control height.

Hopefully she will stop growing soon then and the buds forming start weighing her down a bit. She's mainly indica she was advertised as being Small to medium in height which she is. my grow box is only 3ft tall so with the lights and the plant pot she must only be 2.5 feet. Im going to have to get a bigger room my next grows going to be a sativa dominant strain i think.

thanks.

image142.jpeg

I tied them back and created some more space but she wont stop growing im going to have to tie her down again each day i think :).

On a side note. My girlfriend let the police into my house this morning. They knocked on the door because they are trying to arrest my neighbour and wanted to see if they could see any signs of life from our back garden. She let them in completly forgetting i had 4 lones in the living room. The police officer said to her that she should really put them under some lights and then left his card for her to call back if she sees my neighbour. He didnt seem too bothered by the plants but now i'm paranoid they are gonna get a warrant and take my babys!

Cant believe she was so stupid to break the golden rule.

Rule number one: DONT TALK TO THE POLICE
Rule number two: DONT HELP THE POLICE
Rule number three : FUCK THE POLICE

I guess all i can do no is wait it out and see if they come knocking.... its going to be a long day.

Back
Top Bottom