Emergency harvest - Help needed

Dizzaloo

Hi.
I'm new to this and this is my first grow. A single plant and I don't know what it is as I had a few seeds and this is the only survivor.
Plant was doing well but weeks ago I had to move it out of the house and left it in the care of a 77 year old relative who sadly over watered and over nutriented it.
I brought it home again 2 weeks ago and flushed it but leaves were going badly yellow and creeping closer to the bud. Anyway overnight it had started to completely die off and leaves were going brown and a few buds were ruined so I had to harvest it.
My problem is that I am going away for 5 days in 4 days time so will it be ok to leave it hanging for 10 days? I don't know anyone who would be able to determin when it should go into jars, my husband will be home but he won't be able to do anything with it.
Should I just stick it in my wadrobe and try not to think about it or does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you.

Re: Emergency harvest...help needed.

If it's had a couple.of more days than normal, it shouldn't be an issue. When you get home and jar it, it'll likely still have moisture in it as it cures. Use a 62% boveda pack in your jar and it'll autocorrect the humidity in the jar and save your bud from.drying out too much...... No worries! Better luck on the next grow, I know it breaks my heart when my plants are sick!

Re: Emergency harvest...help needed.

Also realize that I've posted this in the wrong place...sorry
If it was horribly wrong, then Administration would contact you and let you know where they had moved your thread to. It's all good........ Have a great Monday!

Back
Top Bottom