Emergency situation. Please help!

fleshintogear

heeeey. i'm new to posting here. so i apologize if i've broken any rules. here's the deal. i have a box grow. 400watt hps, white widow, i'm just getting to the end of my 7th week of flowering. i have some serious buds growing right now. 2 plants, bout a qp of picture perfect chron...i was out tonight for the first time in months, got drunk....and never made it home in time to close up the hatch of my box. it's normally closed around 3:15 as it shuts off for 3:30. i never made it home until almost 5:30 and there was a lamp on in my room. the light level was muuuuch lower, but it deffinintely made a difference as the light cycle has been perfectly pitch black, EVERYTIME. i'm kinda dissapointed in myself, but some advice on where to go from here would be more than appreciated.

i just ran in the house and shut the lamp off and closed it up in the dark...should i leave it off for an extended dark period now??? as my reg cycle has been interupted, or just leave it be and keep the one short period of darkness?? or does it call for a harvest? i'm 2 days into flushing, and i would REALLY appreciate some expertise on the subject!

thanks in advance

Re: Emergency situation. Please help! :d

Dont trip man your buds are fine, just stick with your schedual till the end. A one time accident aint gonna do nothin to your your girls, just act like it never happened. Invest in a timer it helps out a lot. Goodluck brother ; )

hahaha yeah i actually have a timer. it's just that i left the hatch open...so there was light leak from a lamp in the room. i dont mean to trip, i'm just soooo effin OCD and very commited! lol a true perfectionist...hurts me to not do something exactly right....of course it's all a learning process, but i'd just hate to see something happen to the ladies after sooooo much work and time! thanks for the post tho, slightly calming! ahahha :D

Im also running a 400watt setup, and during the flower period i would leave and my closet door would be open and i have lizzard lights on. Lol happened a lot and nothing happened. Its all good in the hood man, just relax and take a bong hit or two or three

your doomed it's the end of the f@#%ing world the myan told of this disater....or not. Repeated intruption's of the 12 hour cycle would be a problem leading to lankey irregular bud's to form and hermaphadites.A one time thing is not going to be a problem.If at all posable i try to remove the human factor from my grow.Finding that i am the weekest link in my grow opp.

^^lmfao! i've been noticing the same thing. i'm most certainly the weakest link in my grow. however i spent the first 2 weeks on a 12 on 12 off schedule living with it. my original timer didnt work the at all. and couldnt find a fair replacement for awhile...

all seems well, i know there were a couple threads about similar things. but i was reading all of those people saying..."well i'm 2 weeks in flowering and the lights got messed up" then people's comments are: "if its early in the cycle, no biggs, later on in the cycle....is bad."

lol so i wont lie, i was a little paranoid....and kinda drunk. aha. but all seems well, i'm building a flushing system today to continue on. i will most deff be posting some pics of this grow...it went wayy beyond my expectations a loooong time ago

OCD yeah i got that to but it helps pay attetion to small detail that will save your ass in your grow later on...your bud will be fine smoke a bowl relax

My light's go on (regular light's )when I do laundry and such /so far where fine ***3rd crop and such **I use 2 be like u ???not now* there weed's man weed's hard 2 kill em *

better just give your buds up to me now, they arentgonna be any good now :p just messin, but do you have ant pics of these beautiful ladies to share? i have some WWs half way thru week 4 and theyre nuggin up fast and packin on the sugar hard!

Whats up ace havent talked in a min bro..i started 2 white widow grow it lookin gd check out pics..i have a post up stop buy and tell me what u think about my ladies..thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom