Emmie's Berry D'licious 2019 True Living Organic: No AACT, SCROG, COB, SuperSoil Production Grow & Seed Run

Highya Emmie,

Gorgeous looking buds!! Microbes are making such a difference, and the light as well. Many other things also. So many things right! And behold! Cheers

Bloom, Day 33

Everything is looking perfect in there, the Recharge is definitely doing a great job providing the microbes that are supplying the nutrition to these plants. The buds are all filling in nicely and steadily getting larger. They are also rock hard... there are no fluffy buds in this bunch, even down low; these lights are making sure of that.
DSCF7352.JPG
DSCF7351.JPG
DSCF7354.JPG

Look at those trichomes already here just short of week 5!

As we get ready to go into the 5th week it is time for the BackBuilding cuts to be made. I didn't hit every bud, but I did hit 20 or so around the room. By the end of bloom it will be obvious which ones had been backbuilt and which ones didn't.
Here are some that had their tippy tops shaved: (click on these to zoom in)
DSCF7360.JPG DSCF7359.JPG DSCF7358.JPG

Lastly, a look at things from the canopy level.
Red:
DSCF7355.JPG

Tara:
DSCF7357.JPG

M&M with Vulx:
DSCF7356.JPG

The Vulx has allowed M&M to continue catching up to the largest plants in the tent and now is sporting buds that are just about as high and certainly as large as Red is doing, and I believe that M&M's buds are more mature than the rest... I suspect she may finish first. She is at the moment the most colorful flower in the tent and certainly the one that is trying the hardest.

Will be quite excellent to see this with Vulx from the beginning.

Red is really a fantastic looking lady! All of them, really, look amazing.

Looking like this will be one excellent haul - kudos!

Everything is looking perfect in there, the Recharge is definitely doing a great job providing the microbes that are supplying the nutrition to these plants. The buds are all filling in nicely and steadily getting larger. They are also rock hard... there are no fluffy buds in this bunch, even down low; these lights are making sure of that.
I can listen to that talk all day! They really look yummy.

I can listen to that talk all day! They really look yummy.
Thanks Otter! Congrats again on that awesome recognition as the Journal of the Month for A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville ! That is one of the highest honors you can get on this forum and it was well earned with that clever title and always positive journal! Hats off to you my friend, and I hope that Mrs. Otter is beaming with pride!

After I use up my compost tea from Boggie Brew I will buy some Velux and recharge for my organic soil it sounds much easier to use and it sounds and looks like it is doing a Great job feeding the soil. Thanks for such a detailed and informative thread.

Thanks Otter! Congrats again on that awesome recognition as the Journal of the Month for A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville ! That is one of the highest honors you can get on this forum and it was well earned with that clever title and always positive journal! Hats off to you my friend, and I hope that Mrs. Otter is beaming with pride!
We're high as kites. You're one of the good folks they mentioned that made it fun and informative. So thanks back at you. Tipping my Red Sox brim.

Bloom, Day 36
Here we are, solidly in the 5th week of 8 and things are looking swell. Not only does everyone look healthy with no deficiencies at all showing themselves, but all the buds are swelling. One plant in particular although not as big as the rest, is showing development in a different way. Our @Vulx plant, M&M got so heavy that even tied up as all the others are, she needed a secondary bundling up near the top again tonight. These buds are massive, they are heavy and they are getting sticky. She may not have as many buds as her sisters due to her slow start in life before Vulx, but I bet she rivels the others when it comes to final weight.
So M&M got a tighter corset and everyone was rotated around the room one turn to even out their light exposure, and it is watering day. The room is now able to take about 1/4 gallon more than it could at the start of bloom before we get to runoff. Today they are getting nothing but water and a half dosage shot of RealGrower's Recharge, just to bring in a few fresh soldiers to the food cycle.
Tonight, I have a treat... a massive photo update, centering in on each of the 3 girls.... but first, a trichome shot:
2019-11-04-171645.jpg

Here is Tara, all bundled up to show off and pushed off onto one side of the tent so we can see just her. I will treat each plant the same tonight... one head on full figure shot, one shot from the top, and one bud close up from that plant.
DSCF7372.JPG
DSCF7373.JPG
DSCF7374.JPG

Then we have M&M, luxuriating in her Vulx enabled soil. See if you can also note how much more advanced her buds are than her sisters.
DSCF7376.JPG
DSCF7378.JPG
DSCF7379.JPG

And lastly we have Red, who is physically the biggest and strongest plant in the tent, but maybe not quite as developed as M&M up there....
DSCF7382.JPG
DSCF7383.JPG
DSCF7384.JPG

Highya Emmie,

You gotta be pleased with those ladies. They look so nice! Perfect so far!

I was thinking while I was looking at your colas and canopy that what would look better than that is an 8' plant outside full of those colas and buds.Just think how nice it will be when you can grow outside! It's a beautiful thing to me! Cheers

Highya Emmie,

You gotta be pleased with those ladies. They look so nice! Perfect so far!

I was thinking while I was looking at your colas and canopy that what would look better than that is an 8' plant outside full of those colas and buds.Just think how nice it will be when you can grow outside! It's a beautiful thing to me! Cheers
Yes I am very pleased at the moment, especially in the Vulx and the RealGrower's Recharge. Both of these products are allowing me to up my game by quite a bit. Outside will be awesome, but here in Missouri the timing has to be just right for photos and I am afraid that I have to sell this house and move out of town a ways before I can safely grow outside. I am looking forward to trying it now that it is my right... I am just afraid that some of my neighbors would feel it was their right to steal my plants, and I so hate having to discharge my firearm in the middle of the night... it scares the dog.

I am trying out a new mini signature... what do you all think? Sometimes that big long thing that I have is just too much, but I still want to provide lots more opportunities for people to click on my best articles and my current grow logs, so I have this thing now on a hotkey that I can paste in.

Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal

The signature looks great! The long one was cool but I'm a big fan of simplicity.
I still have the long one for when I meet new people and start out on a thread... but it feels annoying to throw that thing out all the time, but I don't like simply repressing it either... So now I have a hot key with the code ready to throw out for this shortened version... and it doesn't have to all be green either :)

I am looking forward to trying it now that it is my right... I am just afraid that some of my neighbors would feel it was their right to steal my plants, and I so hate having to discharge my firearm in the middle of the night... it scares the dog.
Ok Em I'm removing your imaginary bust from the mantle and constructing a pillar so I can get it place it higher in the room. Hilarious!
I like your new sig. but I thought the old one was fine too. The only mode I had trouble with is the no sig mode. Thanks for taking the trouble to do this!

Highya Emmie,

I like your idea. Simplicity is my mantra also. SweetSue does the same thing. Less page to scroll down. My calcified fingers appreciate you're gesture! Thanks!

Emilya next spring when I do my greenhouse grow I plan to use up my Boggie Brew Compost Tea then switch over to the Recharge and Vlux , It sounds like it is doing a Great job for you. I also think not having to mess with making compost tea would be Much easier. I wish I would have known about it before I bought the stuff for the CT. I am learning new things as I make my way through the post I follow. I have enough trouble making it through them.

Back
Top Bottom