Emmie's Delicious Seeds: Sugar Black Rose, 2016 Journal

My family of stoners really liked the Sugar Black Rose I grew and it didn't look half as good as yours!
Thanks premedgrow! She did turn out pretty didn't she? All the reports say this is going to be some very nice smoke, and already I am seeing signs of it. A bowl of her as she went into the jar wasn't half bad, even as green as it was!

This morning is 12 days from the chop. She was carefully dried over about 5 days and has been in the jar for about a week.

Already, this is some very strong smoke. I seriously recommend growing this variety... she has turned out to be my favorite so far, but then again, she was the first one cured for even this long. She is burning well in the bowl, and already the green harshness is giving way to a nice sweet taste with a hint of rose in the aftertaste. The buds are turning too, the green turning very dark, covered with dark trichomes and brownish pistils covering everything.

I started my morning with a nice nug. That has lasted me for a couple of hours, not at all like me and my high tolerance level. I see the second half of this bud sitting on my keyboard, and it hits the bong next. It is going to be a good day. Sugar Black Rose has a nice mellow energy to her.

Sugar Black Rose has turned out to be my personal favorite of this last grow. After curing, she smokes smoothly with an earthy taste that is both sweet and slightly tangy, and with a clear aftertaste of rose. I like this one, and her combination body and head high are very pleasant to get things done with, while still knowing that you are stoning with one of the best. I will be recommending this one in the future.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sugar Black Rose has turned out to be my personal favorite of this last grow. After curing, she smokes smoothly with an earthy taste that is both sweet and slightly tangy, and with a clear aftertaste of rose. I like this one, and her combination body and head high are very pleasant to get things done with, while still knowing that you are stoning with one of the best. I will be recommending this one in the future.

Good journal and great selection. I ran this strain for a while a couple of years ago. One of my favorites! Nice job!

Great Journal Em! I have 3 going right now in a hydro setup so this was a great read. Very excited for it now hahah!

I will be checking out your other journals in due time. Gettin late here.

Back
Top Bottom