Emmie's Grow Journals, Tutorials & Product Reviews

I needed a thread that I can reference in my signature lines so that people could easily reference my work here on this forum. Thank you everyone who reads and/or comments on my threads. --Sense Emilya Green

Product Reviews

Grow Journals

420 Tutorials

Hey again, just looking through your tutorials and can't seem to find 'layers and spikes'. Could you please direct me to it? Would like to have a read before potting up today. Thx!
It is in my current grow journal... I describe completely how I built my containers, both in veg and for flower.

Emilya, I feel like I know ya. I've been lurking for quite some time around these forums and I finally signed up and wanted to say hi. And I also want to tell you that i love your motor and passion for growing, teaching, science - hell, your passion for life. Luckily for me, one of your grow journals was the first thread that I clicked on, and it was definitely a page turner. I'm a long time smoker and I hope to be a first time grower within the next few months. I'll start slow and I will continue to absorb as much knowledge that you, and these other fine growers, are willing to impart. This page, with all of your links in one place, should be in the Library of Congress. Just a fanboy that wanted to say hello and to thank you for the hours of education and entertainment. Please, keep up the good work.

Emilya, I feel like I know ya. I've been lurking for quite some time around these forums and I finally signed up and wanted to say hi. And I also want to tell you that i love your motor and passion for growing, teaching, science - hell, your passion for life. Luckily for me, one of your grow journals was the first thread that I clicked on, and it was definitely a page turner. I'm a long time smoker and I hope to be a first time grower within the next few months. I'll start slow and I will continue to absorb as much knowledge that you, and these other fine growers, are willing to impart. This page, with all of your links in one place, should be in the Library of Congress. Just a fanboy that wanted to say hello and to thank you for the hours of education and entertainment. Please, keep up the good work.
Thank you so much for your kind words @FishEyedFool! I am Very glad to have inspired you to sign up, and hopefully start your own grow journals. I especially liked your Library of Congress comment and you will be pleased to hear that I am trying to go back through my writings and pull enough of it together to make the book that I have been threatening to produce for many years, so in a way, someday this work might actually make it into the library! Thank you for following along, and universe willing, I will keep doing what I am doing.

Thank you so much for your kind words @FishEyedFool! I am Very glad to have inspired you to sign up, and hopefully start your own grow journals. I especially liked your Library of Congress comment and you will be pleased to hear that I am trying to go back through my writings and pull enough of it together to make the book that I have been threatening to produce for many years, so in a way, someday this work might actually make it into the library! Thank you for following along, and universe willing, I will keep doing what I am doing.
Listen, I'm not much of a reader (I am from Alabama) but when your book drops, I'll bust through those doors at opening time like a Black Friday shopper competing for the last 65" HD TV. Those poor other shoppers, if they happen to get in my way. But seriously, I need what you know inside my head as quickly as possible.

Back
Top Bottom