Emmie's Grow Journals, Tutorials & Product Reviews

Thank you everyone, for your kind comments and support. It is very sobering sometimes to see how how many eyeballs my collected work has passed in front of... Out of the almost 4 million messages now stored on this forum, a rough count of the views of my threads shows that I have garnered over 340,000 views, give or take a few. That is amazing! It makes me incredibly grateful to have had a chance to influence so very many people on a worldwide platform such as this!
Thank you 420 Magazine and thank you to all of the fine members of the cannabis community who have made this possible!

Hi Emilya ... I'm new to the 420 forums not to growing, I have been reading up on grow journals and how to's for years... and I have to say you are the one person I come back to for information as a refresher or to learn for the first time, Thank you for your time and efforts in helping fellow growers out you rock!... Now I just wish I would have join the forums years ago to chat with ya :)

I was waiting for something like this. Lol!
I know I drag you into threads at least three times a week. Wonderful idea Em!
:reading420magazine:

Thank You so much for all your work. I am starting a Journal its in my sig stop by and check it out some time I would Love to have your input.
I will be happy to stop in and take a look. Anyone can call me at any time if there is a big unresolved discussion going on, and I usually come running to a @ Emilya call. Please forgive me for any lack of attention that I might show toward any one grow... because of my frequent visitations all over the board I have hundreds of open threads that I am watching, and often times it all gets away from me. :)

I will be happy to stop in and take a look. Anyone can call me at any time if there is a big unresolved discussion going on, and I usually come running to a @ Emilya call. Please forgive me for any lack of attention that I might show toward any one grow... because of my frequent visitations all over the board I have hundreds of open threads that I am watching, and often times it all gets away from me. :)
I understand that I am new and only have a couple pages of post I am following and it seems impossible to get to them all and catch up on everything that's been posted from the last time I visited, Thanks and I will keep referring back to this thread for info

It is in my current grow journal... I describe completely how I built my containers, both in veg and for flower.
Which Journal is it that you show your containers I am having trouble finding it

CO- apparently, i was already following ms. em. possibly stalked of ur stuff. but these folks r handy. I'm going to look stupid n here, day 1... pickin up a roofing hammer, when someone asks for the plasma torch. heeeell no! it has to come assembled, or I'll break it n lose parts. she's making gold, with sea water. nope! nope! witch!

I wish there was a way to make your last message to a thread, the first one. It has been some time since I started this thread and it seems my last two journals and one new tutorial are now missing from the listing at the top of the thread. I will talk to a mod about modifying my first post so that this thread makes more sense.
In the meantime, here are the three most recent links that need to be added to the list:

Most Recent Journal:
Most Recent Tutorial
Grow Journal of the Month - January 2020

I wish there was a way to make your last message to a thread, the first one. It has been some time since I started this thread and it seems my last two journals and one new tutorial are now missing from the listing at the top of the thread. I will talk to a mod about modifying my first post so that this thread makes more sense.
In the meantime, here are the three most recent links that need to be added to the list:

Most Recent Journal:
Most Recent Tutorial
Grow Journal of the Month - January 2020
I usually hit the “report” button and ask for things like that.

BTW... check out that post I just sent out.
Be sure to check It out.

Back
Top Bottom