Emmie's Grow Journals, Tutorials & Product Reviews

This is an awesome resource! I think under the circumstances and as helpful as a member you are for this community, the admins should consider opening your original post for indefinite editing to you. It would help you and the forum as a whole being able to access your links in one location. Not sure if they can do that or not.

I know when I have spelled stuff wrong on my thread title or in my post, then editing expires after 2 hrs. Kind of sucks...

Thank you for all the wonderful wisdom you always graciously share...even if we don't listen to you sometimes!;) :laughtwo:

This is an awesome resource! I think under the circumstances and as helpful as a member you are for this community, the admins should consider opening your original post for indefinite editing to you. It would help you and the forum as a whole being able to access your links in one location. Not sure if they can do that or not.

I know when I have spelled stuff wrong on my thread title or in my post, then editing expires after 2 hrs. Kind of sucks...

Thank you for all the wonderful wisdom you always graciously share...even if we don't listen to you sometimes!;) :laughtwo:
Thanks for the thoughts @BakedARea but I really don't want or need any special privileges. It is easy enough to edit up a changed page and submit that to the mods so they can just drop it in place, and that way I still do all the editing and formatting of the page. Keep in mind too that by using the search tools you can easily generate a listing of everything I have ever posted... its not as refined and polished a list as what I present here on post #1, but you can easily find me. Also, a quick look at the profile page for any member can show you not only the threads they created, but also any that they have commented on.

:thanks: :adore:

I know I have thanked you a lot, but I figured I put it were it belongs on your page, and were everyone can see. ;)

Thank you Emilya, for putting in the time to test and standardize these methods.... These are fantastic.

:adore::adore: :peace:

Edit for: Grammatical errors.
Kodiak

Thank you so much for your kind words @FishEyedFool! I am Very glad to have inspired you to sign up, and hopefully start your own grow journals. I especially liked your Library of Congress comment and you will be pleased to hear that I am trying to go back through my writings and pull enough of it together to make the book that I have been threatening to produce for many years, so in a way, someday this work might actually make it into the library! Thank you for following along, and universe willing, I will keep doing what I am doing.
I'm assuming you haven't published your book yet. When you do, P-L-E-A-S-E let us all know and I will surely buy one.

Amazing... :smokin:

I'm assuming you haven't published your book yet. When you do, P-L-E-A-S-E let us all know and I will surely buy one.

Amazing... :smokin:
It is still going to be a while... more ideas keep coming in. When I do finally publish I am going to have to be careful not to break the rules around here by promoting my book and I will have to carefully work within the rules here. When the time comes, I will talk to 420mag staff about the best way to proceed. We don't even know if it will be any good or not!
Thanks for all your hard work keeping us informed. I’ve learned so much from your tutorials.
You are very welcome @robnor, I am happy to be able to help out. My work is just a small part of the cutting edge of evolving plant science that is going on around here and I am honored to be one of the many contributors. Be sure to let all your growing friends know about the very best cannabis resource out there... our very own 420 Magazine!

I need to update this list, don't I?

I started using @GeoFlora Nutrients a couple of years ago... here are some recent journals:

And a few others that I am not so proud of. I think you will like the results of using the Geoflora... I know I do. I am still using it to this day!

Hi Emilya, these are great resources, thank you. Don't you also have a tutorial on how to up-pot and water in? I'm sure I saw reference to that somewhere?
Hi Carmen Ray! I have only shown that within individual grow journals... I am sure that I have covered that several times over the years, but not specifically in its own tutorial.

Hi Carmen Ray! I have only shown that within individual grow journals... I am sure that I have covered that several times over the years, but not specifically in its own tutorial.
I wish I could remember to bookmark things at the time of reading! :thanks:

Hi Emilya, these are great resources, thank you. Don't you also have a tutorial on how to up-pot and water in? I'm sure I saw reference to that somewhere?
Hi @Carmen Ray .
Emmie is doing a Perpetual Grow with CoffeeShop seeds right now.
If it helps, I scanned through for the pictures where she makes Solo cups, and 1g up-pots.
I hope this helps.

Hi @Carmen Ray .
Emmie is doing a Perpetual Grow with CoffeeShop seeds right now.
If it helps, I scanned through for the pictures where she makes Solo cups, and 1g up-pots.
I hope this helps.

Wow el gringuito, thank you for going to the trouble. Unfortunately the url takes me to the last post in the coffee shop journal. Do you perhaps remember whereabouts that solo cup up can would be in relation to beginning, middle and end of journal? I'll do a skim for it. A keyword search turned up hundreds of results and I didn't know what date range to reference :thanks:

Wow el gringuito, thank you for going to the trouble. Unfortunately the url takes me to the last post in the coffee shop journal. Do you perhaps remember whereabouts that solo cup up can would be in relation to beginning, middle and end of journal? I'll do a skim for it. A keyword search turned up hundreds of results and I didn't know what date range to reference :thanks:
Sorry, I don't know, really. But skimming and scanning for Solo Cup pics goes pretty quick.
Anyway, that is what I did. I hope it helps you some!

Try this one for a couple of shots of my process from solo to 1 gallon

Hi Carmen.

Go to the link that el gringuito posted and click the Search button in the upper right corner. Choose This Thread from the dropdown menu, enter what you want to search in the search field and enter Emilya's name. This will pull up just info from Emilya's thread and should be easier for you to find what you're looking for.

How to Search A Thread.jpg

Try this one for a couple of shots of my process from solo to 1 gallon
Perfect, thank you Emilya. The info I was looking for was in one sentence in that post and that was exactly what I was after.
Hi Carmen.

Go to the link that el gringuito posted and click the Search button in the upper right corner. Choose This Thread from the dropdown menu, enter what you want to search in the search field and enter Emilya's name. This will pull up just info from Emilya's thread and should be easier for you to find what you're looking for.

How to Search A Thread.jpg
Thank you HG! You've just advanced my knowledge of how to use the "search" feature more effectively!
Sorry, I don't know, really. But skimming and scanning for Solo Cup pics goes pretty quick.
Anyway, that is what I did. I hope it helps you some!
Thanks very much! I got the info I needed.

Back
Top Bottom