Excellent job Em. I bet this will turn out amazing once cured Happy Thanksgiving.Harvest, Day 74 of Bloom
Today we decided that while she might be able to go a couple more days, at this late stage we were also beginning to see some trichomes go beyond amber and it was silly to think that we might want to wait till after Thanksgiving to do this... so we harvested her tonight.
The buds were all close trimmed for a showroom look and we ended up with about 1/2 oz of trim and what should end up being about 4.5 oz of dry weed. She was trimmed and washed and now is hanging on a clothes rack in our master bathroom with a fan on her for the night, and then she will be moved to the drying tent for a slow dry for a few days.
I hope so. Lessons definitely learned on this first grow in the attic rooms and I hate pulling when there are still white pistils here and there... but I think that even with the slow down in growth because of the cold, we have finally gotten to a good finish. The buds are all very tight and extremely sticky and I am confident with all the trichomes that this will at least be good quality pot. Our goal is to get the next batch, the clones, to actually finish up in 60 days this next time.Excellent job Em. I bet this will turn out amazing once cured Happy Thanksgiving.
It really is, the @GeoFlora Nutrients have done a great job! Here is a look into the curing jar this evening as I work on bumping this batch down into the curing range. Last night we held at 69 RH, so we are getting there.Nice! That's some pretty flower!