Emmie's Organic Kosher Daddy, 2020

This one is going to be special. A F1 cross of Grandy Purple and Kosher Kush, it promises to produce some amazing plants.

Here is one that we have recently seen finish out on these forums:

We have started 6 of these plants and plan on using the best male to create some more seeds on a quick seed run. I expect to see some spectacular colors on this one!

Here is the data on the parents:
grand daddy purple.jpg
kosher kush.jpg

Here are some pictures of our 6 little seedlings, in solo cups with super soil in the bottom third, Fox Farm Ocean Forest up to the halfway point, and then Fox Farm Happy Frog up to the top.
DSCF8345.JPG
DSCF8339.JPG
DSCF8338.JPG

VEG, Day 10
Here we are with some of them just coming up a week ago so we are going to compromise and say this is day 10 of veg. Today I gave them each their first feeding of @GeoFlora Nutrients and without thinking about it too hard, gave them a full tablespoon instead of the teaspoon I have been giving to a solo cup. We will see what happens, but I think we will be ok. They were all watered, most of them needing it, so some of the raw nutrients and microbes were washed down into the soil. All in all, I would say they are doing very well and I have noted that all but 2 of them have that weird leaf twist thing going on that we will continue to watch. They appear to be loving the light I have them under, at a bit less than 300 PAR of good reds, blues, UV and IR. I suspect the IR might be responsible for this leaf twist thing though, but not sure yet... and I am watching to see if the same thing replicates in subsequent nodes, especially under different lights.

Here are the pics!

DSCF8385.JPG
DSCF8384.JPG
DSCF8383.JPG
DSCF8382.JPG
DSCF8381.JPG

Veg, Day 14

I can't keep water in these cups any longer, the plants easily sucked them dry in less than 24 hours, or at least most of them. The small ones were not quite as well as developed as the big ones, root wise, but given a couple of more days they would have. I forgot how good Happy Frog was at growing roots!

DSCF8411.JPG

They have been packed into my favorite hard sided 3/4 gallon containers, which are shorter and wider than the cloth bags and make for good uppotting the next time into a 5 gallon final.

Having less lighting needs at the moment than their big cousins sitting presently under the veg light, they will fit right in under the others, enjoying 7000 LUX at the bottom of the canopy. If the largest plants are all males, I have a 50/50 spread... time will tell.

DSCF8412.JPG

Veg, Day 13

Strictly following the proper watering rules have made these plants explode with growth. I can't wait to see what the roots look like when I transplant these in the next day or two! These plants are extraordinarily vigorous.

DSCF8409.JPG

Glad to hear ;) Everything is looking great.

Looking good so far, I’m in for the show, I have a new curiosity with GDP, I got some recently and realized it, or maybe purple urkle, since it tended to b smaller buds, was something I used to get a lot, over 15 years ago, I looked at some seeds but they r a little pricey lol

Back
Top Bottom