Emmie's Organic NYC Diesel, August 2020

Transition, Day 1

NYC Diesel has earned a spot in the bloom room. She has stretched out significantly and appears ready to start throwing out pistils any second. I am betting that a few nights in 12/12 will convince her that it is time.

I trimmed her up a bit because she seems to be very picky about leaves that are touching each other, and there will be more trimming in the future as I still have not taken any clones from her, so the first node is toast already, just sayin.

Up near the top she got very complicated quite early and everything to in the way of each other... she didn't think this out right, but then again, she never does. There is a reason this one is moderately hard to grow.

Anyway, she is about a week into her veg nutes and after a week of transition we will also transition her to bloom nutes on her regular feeding day. I am very curious how 12/12 light is going to make her stretch.

DSCF8462.JPG
DSCF8461.JPG

We finally took four clones of this bad girl today, and have them in the bubbler cloner in slots a2-3 and b1-b2. She also got a layer of pine bark mulch and by luck, I spotted the creatures that are being hosted by her container of soil. It must have come in with my unsterilized supersoil, and before I use any more I am going to have to cook it in the oven. I have root aphids. I will be ordering a SNS drench to take care of this problem. The spray helped, and the plant looks stronger today, but there they are, crawling in the soil. This of course, means war.

DSCF8482.JPG
DSCF8479.JPG

Bloom, Day 1

Diesel has finally decided to start blooming, and hopefully the stretch is on! She right now is the runt in the room and I may bring in a milk crate for her to stand on just to even out the lumens a bit. Her root treatment should arrive tomorrow or the next day, and we will get her solidly on the right track after that. She has 4 clones in the bubble cloner, so we will keep one mother going for a future round, and we will bring the rest of the clones as a third wave in this bloom.

DSCF8486.JPG

Bloom, Day 5

While everyone else in the bloom room got watered today, NYCD was told to wait another 24 hours. We have her root treatment here now, but it must be applied in two consecutive watering days, so it has not been done yet. The damage is minimal at this point, but it must be dealt with, as it will be with every plant having gotten unsterilized old supersoil from that unsealed container. More SNS is on the way, and we will treat the entire room in the next week or so.

Diesel is doing well and indeed she has started to stretch out a bit, and we can see the start of a nice bud beginning to form on the top. I think that despite all the initial problems, this one is going to turn out being a very strong plant.

DSCF8516.JPG

NY got her watering yesterday, along with 32 oz of SNS at the end, to take care of the root aphids. On her next watering in 3 or 4 days, we will give her another shot of the stuff. Because of her root problem, she is running about a day longer than the rest in the bloom room as far as her wet/dry cycle goes... and I hope that problem goes away as do the aphids.

Bloom, Day 17

NY is coming along nicely, really seeming to like her shot of @GeoFlora Nutrients a week ago. She has gotten 2 shots of SNS to take care of the aphid problem, and it seems to have halted it for now and it is not spreading around the room. Today she got a full and proper watering, 4 days since the last one.

I am going to trim her up a bit today, sort of a semi lollypop, just to get rid of some of the huge sun leaves up top that are in the way of a huge amount of buddage that is trying to get through along with the main kola. Here again is why this one is considered to be a bit harder to grow than others... she tends to get in the way of herself.

DSCF8564.JPG

Bloom, Day 30

NYC Diesel is producing a lot of buds. After trimming away a few fan leaves that were getting in the way, the hidden buds really started to take off. She is a long runner and is building slowly, but building she is, with a strong structure that is going to be able to hold up a lot of weight without additional support.

DSCF8645.JPG

:goodjob: :green_heart: finally read your watering threads emilya , , very interesting :Namaste:
I am also sorry about bumping heads in the past , x ( ive been so uptight lately )
Hiya Nutty! Thank you for that... it is appreciated more than you know. I am also sorry for any part I had in all that nonsense before. Peace and Love to you my friend... we are all family here and I am glad to have you as a part of it.

Life is too short , make the most, keep the peace ,and teach what we know and learn what we dont ;) (my watering was off, and those fabric pots wow !, do they make a difference lol i was too old skool i think )
im glad we can work together :peace: ,and im back to the future

have a good day
nutty

Back
Top Bottom