Genotype10% Indica / 90% Sativa
CrossSativa x Indica de América del Norte
Suitable forIndoors and outdoors
Indoor flowering63 days
Indoor yield450-500 g/m2
Outdoor harvest timeEarly October
Outdoor yield600-900 g/plant
THC11.9%

This short running sativa dominant is very exciting and from all accounts it is going to be a strong hitting and enjoyable smoke. Again from the descriptions:

Original Strawberry Cough hails from New York City where it was bred by Kyle Kushman and thence passed to Dinafem where it was developed into a seed-producing strain. It was bred by crossing a Haze strain called Cough with a Strawberry indica.

It is a sativa-dominant cannabis strain that has great hybrid vigour but which is reigned in structurally by the indica side. It flowers in 9 weeks and yields 625 gr/m2. Outdoors it can reach a height of 3 meters.It has a fruity taste reminiscent of strawberries and a lovely clear, uplifting high that is powerful and long-lasting.

-------------------------------------------------------

My girl comes to this journal at 12 days old. She has been a vigorous seedling and appears to be a strong grower. In 11 days she outgrew the solo cup stage with strong roots.
DSCF8288.JPG

She is now in a 1 gallon cloth container and will continue to receive @GeoFlora Nutrients, her next application in 2 more days. She will be cloned and duplicated several times for the next round... I am expecting my patients to really like this one.

DSCF8289.JPG

It is my superpower... I am no longer distracted by loud noises :rofl:
Well a super power it is.. I made myself an off topic journal and then like 3 days later it took me a while just to find it :rofl: I mean it's bookmarked now for safe keeping

Well a super power it is.. I made myself an off topic journal and then like 3 days later it took me a while just to find it :rofl: I mean it's bookmarked now for safe keeping
The journals are just the visible part of this operation. Imagine the people hours that go into making this work. My partner and I run most of the grow operation, but my father and brother also help out when they are needed. I have a crew of 3 coming in to help with the new construction, and it is not uncommon for me to spend 1-3 hours a day on the grow op or associated projects. Growing medical cannabis is more than a hobby around here, it has become a way of life.

The journals are just the visible part of this operation. Imagine the people hours that go into making this work. My partner and I run most of the grow operation, but my father and brother also help out when they are needed. I have a crew of 3 coming in to help with the new construction, and it is not uncommon for me to spend 1-3 hours a day on the grow op or associated projects. Growing medical cannabis is more than a hobby around here, it has become a way of life.
Oh I know I been watching you and your rooms and putting up walls you definitely found a lifestyle more then a hobby :circle-of-love:

im finally in :popcorn:

I'm so high right now on some strawberry cough! We shared a fatty an hour ago. I just love this stuff. Best of luck with this one!
you smoked one an hour a go and still high:oops:
i dont get high anymore:(

i been smoking at ayoung age. Got a high tolerance
Hey PK1, you don't? Do you mean you have a tolerance buildup, or you don't use cannabis?

i went and bought a quater of GG from close by spencery just to see how im gona like mine.
I gotta admit tho. The GG did made me feel happier

@PK1 I noticed that this last year also... that I was no longer getting "high." I mean, I was getting relaxed, and I could feel it for a while, but there was none of the couchlock, no walking into walls or falling out of a chair or bed, giggling all the way. There were no profound flashes of inspiration that one can get while contemplating the universe. It was there, but it wasn't... I was no longer reaching the peak.

Part of it is tolerance for sure, but part of it is also the quality of the pot. About 6 or 7 months ago a friend brought over some pot that he was proud of. We smoked a joint of that pot. I fell down twice, knocked my shin on the coffee table too... goggling the entire time. I had a profound revelation... it was my pot, not me. I had no tolerance that evening... not even for myself. I realized that I had been doing something wrong. I had begun to grow like a mass producing dispensary, not paying close attention to my dominant buds.

I also realized that I needed to change up the strains a bit. I have been growing some mediocre strains lately... it was time to up the game to a new level.

Any one strain if that is all you are smoking, will over time lose its ability to take you to the top... you, like our amazing plants, simply adapt to it. The key to always getting stoned off your ass, is variety. There is nothing like being able to combine effects in one joint of 2 or more strains, or having a special one for day and another for night, and yet another for those "quiet" times. After that, its all about quality.

i fully agree with about the weed quality. Unfortinutlly you don't find that many good quality and the prices at spencery is way out of wack. Hence why i started the grow process.

I switch up between strains but have noticed indicas do better then sativas for me.

I used to get wacked with Purple kush lol

I made my 1st batch of cookies about a month ago... that was a blast, the 1st time I did 2 cookies I was laughing the whole day long. I haven't been that ripped in years if not decades. Sure enough the effects diminished after a couple of dozen over the next weeks. It's been over a week since I've been out, I'm looking forward to my next batch.

I'm in the process of changing up my setup so I can have 4 different strains growing in my 1 room. I'm looking forward to that as well.

Back
Top Bottom