Emmie's Organic Strawberry Cough: August 2020

Beautiful, thanks for the insight Emilya!
Makes perfect sense. The reason I ask was because I've seen a couple dry nutrient growers stop around 5-6 weeks and proceed with just water and molasses from there on out.

Do you still use recharge? It's worked wonders for me and so easy to brew.
Want to use it as late as late as possible in my bloom for the additional microbe activity. DGC fam says the recommendations to stop early is mostly for hydro. Using once a week now...
There is a whole crowd of folks... I would guess 60-80% of the new growers out here, who have been taken in by so called experts on the internet and who now believe in this 1968 grow method that has been debunked with modern science. Those who decide to find out for themselves why it is said that today we grow the best pot ever grown, find out that a lot of things "known" as gospel back in the early days, weren't really the best ways to grow this weed.

As it turns out, this weed is supremely adaptable, and because of its ability to adapt to our silly methods and ideas, it now seems that there are 1000 acceptable ways to grow this pot... but I submit to you, that there is and always will be, only ONE BEST way to grow pot.

I do not use anything other that Geoflora... there is no need. It comes prepackaged with all the nutrients you need, plus the microbes specialized in that processing that food. There is no reason to add to what mother nature is already doing here because it seems to be perfect, thanks to Geoflora.

There is a whole crowd of folks... I would guess 60-80% of the new growers out here, who have been taken in by so called experts on the internet and who now believe in this 1968 grow method that has been debunked with modern science. Those who decide to find out for themselves why it is said that today we grow the best pot ever grown, find out that a lot of things "known" as gospel back in the early days, weren't really the best ways to grow this weed.

As it turns out, this weed is supremely adaptable, and because of its ability to adapt to our silly methods and ideas, it now seems that there are 1000 acceptable ways to grow this pot... but I submit to you, that there is and always will be, only ONE BEST way to grow pot.

I do not use anything other that Geoflora... there is no need. It comes prepackaged with all the nutrients you need, plus the microbes specialized in that processing that food. There is no reason to add to what mother nature is already doing here because it seems to be perfect, thanks to Geoflora.

Listen to the "Queen of Ganja" Em here.
Since I seriously started taking her advise and allowed my mind to be open to another methods of growing. My plants have never been so healthy, easy to deal with and overall just alot better. Did I mention the potent smell my grows get? Wow. Thanks Em you rock!

Bloom, Day 6

We can see that Ms. Strawberry is now flowering in earnest. Here undergrowth was so thick it was starting to block light from all that was down there, definitely turning into a mold / mildew potential problem area. She was cleaned up really well and now watering is going to be much easier too. She got water again today, putting her on a solid 2 day wet/dry cycle already in these 5 gallon containers.

DSCF8515.JPG

Lots of great information being given out. I'm currently in the thought process of switching to dry amendments. I was torn between the Geoflora that you use, and Gaia Green. The decision was made earlier though, I'll get both lineups to do a comparison grow. Thankfully it isn't an expensive test. Regardless of which one works best, they've both been proven to work. I can always gift away the lineup I don't choose.

Bloom, Day 18

Strawberry Cough is a bushy young thing and is going to produce a lot of fine buds. She is going to need a trimming though... there is just too much leaf matter to get through and lots of soon to be juicy buds are suffering. She just got a full watering today, 4 days since the last one. Already you can see a good amount of trichomes starting to pack up... she seems to love @GeoFlora Nutrients !

DSCF8563.JPG

Bloom, Day 39

Strawberry is also showing a small problem and we have lost about 3 leaves, but it seems to be a very minor crisis and one that is not going to affect her finishing out. The buds are looking about as you would expect for 5 week buds and other than these few yellowing leaves, no other deficiencies or problems of any kind have been seen. SC tends to be a very bushy plant, and as I grow out her clones in the next round, I am going to take a lot more care thinning her out before we get to bloom.

DSCF8695sc.jpg

theyre looking pretty awesome! im also running SC (bc bud depot) right now but my girls have a similar bushy structure. did you have any luck with the clones? out of like 14 strains thats the only one that didnt put out roots in my aero cloner, even after 3 weeks, and 2 different mother plants. but the moms are growing just fine?!

yours are about 3-4 weeks ahead of mine so im excited to follow along

theyre looking pretty awesome! im also running SC (bc bud depot) right now but my girls have a similar bushy structure. did you have any luck with the clones? out of like 14 strains thats the only one that didnt put out roots in my aero cloner, even after 3 weeks, and 2 different mother plants. but the moms are growing just fine?!

yours are about 3-4 weeks ahead of mine so im excited to follow along
yes, I did get them to clone, but they did take a while getting going with throwing out roots. I have 5 more of them coming in via the next round as a result, and you can see them in training in my veg room journal, now sitting in veg room #1.

Bloom, Day 78

Strawberry was the one most affected by the cold in the bloom room. I now have repaired the problem and we are now maintaining 79 degrees, but the damage had been done. Strawberry went into a second bloom, threw out a ton of pistils and was trying to finish out early. Since getting the temperature in line, she has started growing and finishing out again and I expect her to get done in a week or so. I told her that it was my mistake and that I was sorry, and that I will give her all the time she needs to finish out. I think she heard me... the buildup of trichomes are amazing, and already the fruity smell coming off of her is intoxicating. This one is going to be some strong smoke... I can just see it.

DSCF8862.JPG
DSCF8861.JPG
DSCF8860.JPG
DSCF8859.JPG

Back
Top Bottom