Emmie's Recycled Organic Soil, Acapulco Gold, Retro Grow, 2016

Love the bong... and check out some more of my journals... my whole thing is about doing this on the cheap and making growing available to everyone.. people just like you. Your journal based on minimalism would fit right in.
You call it minimalism, I call it being poor, lol.. Now that I befriended the smartest girl in class I guess I have to. :rofl:
I will Sensei Emilya.

Laterzzz
Tony.

Harvest! Day 92!

I finally saw 5-10% amber. It is hard to see on this girl, especially under amber light, but it was there, and she was fading fast, right on schedule. Both plants were put in the dark for 36 hours and chopped the next morning. Both plants yielded less than was expected, but still not bad, if you don't consider how long it took to get to this point.

Harvest was interesting too. The buds are mostly bud... very little leaf to bud ratio, and the easiest way to clean her up was to simply pull out the fan leaves. Scissors were hardly used on this one, and she was effectively cleaned with fingers only. It took some extra time I think to do it this way, but it was worth it... these buds are dank and delicious looking. About a third of the buds reached epic size for my tents, coke can sized and about a foot long. Between the two plants over a pound of wet pot was harvested, and after taking out 10% for woodage, and figuring dry weight at 1/4 of the wet weight, I estimate there will be just short of 6oz dried and cured... 5 for sure. It has been a good run.

ag_harvest.JPG
I hope mine don’t take this long.

Back
Top Bottom