Emmie's Soma Sacred Seeds - NYC Diesel - 2016 Journal

nyc-diesel-5.jpg

Bred by Soma Sacred Seeds, NYC Diesel (or Soma Sour Diesel) is a 60% sativa-dominant cross between a Sour Diesel clone and an Afghani/Hawaiian male. This sativa-leaning strain provides strong cerebral effects that ease into a deep, full-body relaxation over time. A pungent lime and grapefruit aroma is the mark of a high quality batch, like those that won this strain five Cannabis Cup trophies in the early 2000s. NYC Diesel's happy, talkative qualities make this hybrid a good choice for social activities and many anxiety-prone consumers praise it for its paranoia-free effects.

She is my first mostly sativa, and is predicted to flower for 77 days.
Indica: 40% / Sativa: 60%
Flowering: 10 - 12 weeks

She has been started in an organic starter soil with no layering. I have also used a square planter cup to start her in to compare with the roots in a solo cup. Lighting is 8x T5HO 4' Agromax Pure Par bulbs. She will be grown organically, using RO water and no salt based nutrients.

Here she is, she just popped up yesterday:
nycd30.JPG
nycd_top.JPG

Let's move this one to abandoned journals for now...

After two bad starts NYC Diesel has shown me that she needs a bit more attention than I was willing to give her this round. There will be another day Miss Diesel... I will tame you yet. For now however, we have run out of time to get into this upcoming round and knowing what I have coming next, Diesel is going to have to wait... breeder f2's are going to take priority for now. More on that later... for now, chalk this one up to the learning curve.

Back
Top Bottom