Emmy Finally Goes Auto, Convinced Because Of Its Name!

Greetings friends!
Yes, I know... I am the one that said she would never grow an Auto. I am also a girl and I can be tempted by shiny objects and yummy sounding things. One of you recently grew this one and I had to get me some after seeing it perform, and I just drool imagining what it must taste like.

:drool:

I give you the variety that finally brought me to my knees, Banana Sherbet Double XL, Auto. I hope I can be forgiven, but it just sounds so very tasty, I couldn't help myself!

Banana sherbet is the result of the pollination from a banana with the sunset sherbet.You can expect sweet and fruity flavours combined with a heavy couch ock. The weed gives you a heavy body stoned feeling but a clear mind. The pheno that was selected is a short/medium tall bushy plant. It can withstand stress from nutrients and temperature like no other. The yield is very big, not even in volume but certainly in weight. Buds are so dense and rock hard thet you will be surprised by the result. The buds are light green and frosty with thc. The level of thc is very high on this strain. We think that this one will be a cup winner and a collectors item that will be copied by other breeders.
  • 30 % Sativa 70% Indica
  • High mold resistant
  • 11- 12 weeks
  • THC: 23 - 26%
  • CBD: 0,8 - 1,2%
  • 100 - 150 g/plant
  • 110 - 160 cm
  • 12/14 weeks
  • Sweet and Fruity
1653072059587.png

I just put the seed into water... cross your fingers and wish me luck! I have no idea what I am doing!
DSCF0753.JPG

I'm sorry, did the poles of the Earth just shift?

Did the supervolcano under Yellowstone just explode?

Is there a large meteor about to hit Earth and we can't stop it?

EMILYA IS GROWING AN AUTO??????????????????????????????????????

And a DOUBLE XL AUTO at that??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go away now and somehow figure out a way to absorb this shocking news.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:goodluck:

I have heard it said that once you go auto, you never go back......oh wait, that's supposed to rhyme.....

I'm SO EXCITED about this!! I hope that plant rocks the world for you!!!

I'm sorry, did the poles of the Earth just shift?

Did the supervolcano under Yellowstone just explode?

Is there a large meteor about to hit Earth and we can't stop it?

EMILYA IS GROWING AN AUTO??????????????????????????????????????

And a DOUBLE XL AUTO at that??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go away now and somehow figure out a way to absorb this shocking news.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:goodluck:
I blame sunspots. The solar flux is higher right now than we have seen for years. They must have affected my brain.

I was “auto gotto go” because i thought they were contaminating the gene pool.

Got my first one outdoors and just finished it. It’s quite different to say the least. I’m definitely going to growing autos outside. Having fun with those while the real magic happens in the tents. :)

This will be interesting to follow. Will you be following local auto advice or doing it your way or a combo of both? We shall see. :popcorn:

This will be interesting to follow. Will you be following local auto advice or doing it your way or a combo of both? We shall see. :popcorn:
I will be following my own advice that an auto is just another plant and really should not be treated any differently, except in knowing that it is moving a whole lot faster than a photoperiod plant. A plant is a plant is a plant... I will just move a little quicker, definitely still doing it my way.

I will be following my own advice that an auto is just another plant and really should not be treated any differently, except in knowing that it is moving a whole lot faster than a photoperiod plant. A plant is a plant is a plant... I will just move a little quicker, definitely still doing it my way.
I had to cut my ec feeding from 2.5 to 1.2. To almost nothing. The first auto seed stunted and almost fried. Second one grew nicely with the half strength. but coulda did better. Stuntly slightly. But that was because early planting haha. That’s the only thing I wish I treated differently. Everything else was exactly the same.

I had to cut my ec feeding from 2.5 to 1.2. To almost nothing. The first auto seed stunted and almost fried. Second one grew nicely with the half strength. but coulda did better. Stuntly slightly. But that was because early planting haha. That’s the only thing I wish I treated differently. Everything else was exactly the same.
But I am growing organically. I do not feed the plants, the microbes and the roots work that out together. I am simply a bystander who applies the raw fuel and a new batch of microbes every two weeks. I intend to treat this auto exactly as I would treat any other plant.

But I am growing organically. I do not feed the plants, the microbes and the roots work that out together. I am simply a bystander who applies the raw fuel and a new batch of microbes every two weeks. I intend to treat this auto exactly as I would treat any other plant.
Curious to see the auto and Geoflora. I'll have some geoflora left after this grow and may do my blue dream autos again ha

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday! I just finished my rounds in the attic grow rooms for today and I have good things to report.

Veg Room #1
These guys are really pouring it on, and on the day after watering they have already used up a noticeable amount of the water. They might actually need watering tomorrow! We will see. Here is a side shot so you can see how they are stacking up under the @Mars Hydro SP-3000, running at about 1/4 power.

Veg Room #2
They looked marginally better today and it's clear that the SNS 203 has had some effect. It is also clear that they loved the little drink yesterday, because they were dry today and officially needing a drink. It's still just 10 days since the last feeding, so they got water... but not just water. I put in a double dose of SNS 209. Then I put in almost 200ml of SNS 203, and I watered them to runoff with this larvae and egg dehydrating stew. Have I finally hit on the solution to my constant bug problems?

The growth on most of them has now reached the point where I need to start training them, so out came my method of choice, my steel metal hoops. You can see a couple of them in one of these shots, and note the custom designed hooks at the bottom, scientifically designed to help them grab into the soil. The cool thing about this method is they can stay in place even during an uppotting and can easily be re-arranged if necessary. Someday I will have a bin in this room to hold my collection of short, medium and long hoops while not in use.

Oh, here is the yellow sticky card. I have caught a moth.

Bloom Room
Wow! Just WOW! We are at Day 3 of official Bloom, and the buds look to be several days past that, already. Heck yes! The extra hour of light (8.33% / day) is already making a difference that I can see! Also we have all seen how much growth occurs in the nighttime hours. The trigger light at the end of the day puts them to sleep so fast, we have probably gained 2 hours a night in productiving nighttime activities. This is what we are seeing in these buds, an extra hour of light energy to work with, and then extra time overnight to make the magic happen. That is my theory anyway...

I took a couple of very careful and more accurate than usual, measurements of the stretch height. Here we have the pictures... we add 3" for the length of the tape measure, and get 22 and 25 1/2 inches... confirmed to be very minimal on the 10th day of the traditional 2 weeks of stretch after the flip.
Wow, they really decided it was time to start budding out, didn't they? It really does look like more than 3 days. Nice on the SNS fix, hopefully it puts an end to this! I totally agree with your theory on the extra hour and such btw.

:thumb:

Wow, they really decided it was time to start budding out, didn't they? It really does look like more than 3 days. Nice on the SNS fix, hopefully it puts an end to this! I totally agree with your theory on the extra hour and such btw.

:thumb:
Sorry Jon... you posted this response to my cannapot journal to this Auto thread. I of course, automatically responded to it with my daily update. Ooops on both of our parts. The world has apparently shifted on its axis after all.

Back
Top Bottom