Employee Finds 40 Pounds

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
A Fed Ex box arrived at a business on West Nyack Road in West Nyack the other day and when an employee didn't recognize the name on the box, he opened it and found 20 pounds of marijuana inside. He called the police who believe someone was supposed to intercept the delivery before getting into the business.

After an initial investigation with the assistance of Fed Ex, a second package also containing 20 pounds of pot was intercepted by Clarkstown Town Police on March 2. That box was also destined to the same location, but was addressed to another name, said Det. Gerald King.

The estimated wholesale value of the two shipments is $120,000, police said. Both packages were shipped from Georgia. Authorities there as well as the Drug Enforcement Administration have been given details of the incidents, which remain under investigation.

Police have no suspects and no one in custody.

News Hawk- User 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: MidHudsonMostWanted
Copyright: MidHudsonMostWanted

Me too I think..... but I'd be paranoid of two things here.
One being a setup by LE or..........
Worse yet the real owner comes looking for it & no-ones got any record of a police report & they would have electronic confirmation of the delivery......
I would've wigged out completely when box #2 came the next day too......
Toooooo valuable, too dangerous to keep.....

Yeah stoner...$120K sounds about right @ $3K per LB and someone isn't just going to let that go with an "oops..it got lost". They're going to come looking for it with serious intentions. That kind of paranoia (if I kept it) would never allow me to enjoy any buzz from it. I'd not be worried about a setup. I don't think cops randomly send MJ through a delivery service and see if some unknown person keeps it at the other end. That'd be a fairly sleazy bust for sure. It'd still be tough to resist keeping it though. You'd have to sit on it for a loooong time before you could even try to unload it because disbursing 40 lbs of weed in an area would draw the attention of persons in the scene, if you know what I mean. 640 OZ's flooding an area where it came up missing...hmmm...the person looking for it is just gonna "follow the money" right back to whomever is selling it. EEKS!
Now if a few $million fell out of the back of an armored truck, however......PARTY TIME!! :smokin:

damn.. that box would have been in my trunk so fast! ;)

Oh hell yah it would of been!!!! That's if I could calm myself down upon finding it. It would prolly be like Dave Chappelle in Half Baked when he gets the pound from the science lab 2x. I'd prlly have to change my pants after finding it lol.

Yeah stoner...$120K sounds about right @ $3K per LB and someone isn't just going to let that go with an "oops..it got lost". They're going to come looking for it with serious intentions. That kind of paranoia (if I kept it) would never allow me to enjoy any buzz from it. I'd not be worried about a setup. I don't think cops randomly send MJ through a delivery service and see if some unknown person keeps it at the other end. That'd be a fairly sleazy bust for sure. It'd still be tough to resist keeping it though. You'd have to sit on it for a loooong time before you could even try to unload it because disbursing 40 lbs of weed in an area would draw the attention of persons in the scene, if you know what I mean. 640 OZ's flooding an area where it came up missing...hmmm...the person looking for it is just gonna "follow the money" right back to whomever is selling it. EEKS!
Now if a few $million fell out of the back of an armored truck, however......PARTY TIME!! :smokin:

ACTUALLY WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE (198...SOMETHING) MY FRIENDS ACTUALLY DID GET POPPED BY UNDERCOVER AGENTS DRESSED AS UPS DELIVERY MEN - (THEY WERE USING UPS TO SHIP MASON JARS FULL OF PRODUCT ON A REGULAR BASIS)

Yeah stoner...$120K sounds about right @ $3K per LB and someone isn't just going to let that go with an "oops..it got lost". They're going to come looking for it with serious intentions.
shit 20 punds for some people if just like losing 20 bucks for most people, it sucks but its not biggy. ive been watching the worlds wildest police chases and a drug officer said they would find random bags or boxes full of weed and other drugs because the driver gotted sketched out and ditched it. thats why everytime i travel i keep an eye on the shoulders of the road, hoping to get lucky and find some free weed. 20lbs would be a decent bag, might last a night or 2:Rasta:

Back in the late 70s in NYC a man found two armored carrier canvas bags stuffed with cash....$490,000.00...all of it was 'old money' on it's way to be destroyed....no consecutive #s....random denominations....just worn out bills, the best kind of money to find (fell off the back of the armored car). He returned it to the company & was given a measly $5,000.00 reward and a job offer.
He took the cash and turned down the job telling them that he'd think twice about returning the money if it happened again........:straightface:
cant say i would have done the same thing, probably gotta hae it actually happen to me then i know the truth. that guy is going to have great karma for turning in all the money and being honorable. bet he wished he kept it though, thats a lot of money and it was a few decades ago. 5grand aint bad and that job is sweet, driving around in a small tank with bunch of green and waving my glock! yea yeahhh!! :laughtwo:

why is it though that all the straight edge people find random boxes of weed? i work at a place that has dozens of boxes shipped in everyday, mostly food but im still hoping ill get lucky and find that magical stash. :goof: we mostly get a load of dog food and medical supplies since i work at an animal hospital, every once in awhile well get some drugs that i cant name(cuz of rules and when im high i cant remember their names or spell em) but sure as hell are good :cheesygrinsmiley:
smoke blunts and bongs or whatever just SMOKE!!:bongrip: :cool: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom