End of 8weeks flowering

LionofZion

420 Member
DSCF28371.JPG

This is the end of 8 weeks flowering NYCD. What do you guys think? looking good? how long would you expect them to take to ripen up til harvest? they are on 12/12 lighting cycle.

yes i do. a 60-120X microscope from radioshack...but like i cant really see the trichs when the buds are still on the plant and i dont wanna clip them off too early since the hairs are still mostly white and none are really withered.

Looking yummy! It's up too you what kind of high you want harvest a bit early for a heady high or late for a couch lock put you to sleep high. I prefer the heady high. I'm going to see on my crop if I harvest 1/2 or 3/4 of the plant for the heady high and leave the rest to see if she will seed herself for some feminized seeds which I don't know if she will from the stress.

I think it looks alot like the NYCD I grew! Nice work.

Just don't cut her too early. NYCD tends to take a long time to finish flowering.

+Rep for good growing. :peace:

Wow beautiful plant my man!:yummy:
I got a few NYCD seeds and that picture has inspired me to germinate those little suckers as soon as I throw this batch into 12/12!

Another 14 days .....just to let those caylax's swell up . ....Good job ! :smokin:

could you clip a small leaf off the bud somewhere around the middle of it and examine the trichs that way?

Back
Top Bottom