Endo's Medi Bud "&" Luna Haze Test Run

Endo

"Quote Fr. Intro"...

Hello. First Grow Journal on this forum and personally my first grow as well.
The Further info is on a my trial run to assure my +'s & -'s if any for further grows to fix.

Im running with :

3-3 week old "Medi Buds" in a 2mm mylar surfaced 5x10x8ft room under 4-6500K 4ft "super cool" Fluorescents. And 2- 2*1/2 week old "Luna Haze". about another 5 weeks for 2 of the 3 Medi Buds untill i switch them to my flower room. Which is also a 5x10x8 with a 1000wtt Hps setup, attachted to that is a 6in (HydroFarm) extraction Fan which leads Cold air running thru the light and released into a seperate stagnant air room "attic" which is used for desposing of already used air from both veg,and flowering. Both rooms are equipped with 15 gal resevoir drip systems in rockwool as the medium. Fed 3 times a day and hand sprayed natural C02 filled H20 for right now. Cooling both rooms is controlled by a central A/C unit that is split running seperate ducts thru out each room. For my 3rd Medi Bud, it will be mothered and cloned for further yields as far as that strain goes. Im using Flora Nova Veg Grow nutes at about 1/4 strength for about the next week. The Luna Haze will also be mothered and cloned as well. This is basically just an insurance run right now to reassure this new system for myself for further grows. "2 more sets of Fluorescents will also be added to the veg room as well" As Does a second water cooled 1000wtt for flower or a basic 600wtt "not yet decided". 1 more 15 gal drip setup will be added in both rooms too. That will be for the initial 2012 start yield and will be killer for next years 420 Harvest.

(Sorry about the poor quality pics(Camera Phone). New camera is on its way)
Veg Room: 3 weeks old in pics,

Livin_166.jpg

Livin_165.jpg

Livin_164.jpg

Livin_178.jpg

Livin_177.jpg

Livin_175.jpg

Livin_176.jpg

Livin_174.jpg

Livin_173.jpg

Livin_1721.jpg

Livin_171.jpg

Livin_170.jpg

Livin_159.jpg

Livin_161.jpg

Livin_169.jpg

Livin_145.jpg

Livin_144.jpg

Flower Room: Not yet fully completed but the base layout is visable:

Livin_146.jpg

Livin_147.jpg

Livin_148.jpg

Livin_149.jpg

Livin_150.jpg

Livin_151.jpg

Livin_152.jpg

Livin_153.jpg

Livin_154.jpg

Hopefully ill get a chance to upload better quality pics here in the next week or so.

Thanks again for all the knowledge this site has to offer and am looking forward to further findings and future grows with everyone!

Happy Growing
Endo;)

Thanks man i know any questions i"ll be having with my grow can for sure be answered here on this site!

Re: Endo's Medi Bud "&" Luna Haze (First Grow) Test Run

Sorry again about the (Poor Quality) pics. This is just a quick update untill sunday when I will have better quality pics and further info as well. Water was changed today and nutes were uped just a very small amount.

3 (fem) Medi Buds at 4 Weeks this sunday in Veg
and the 2 in back are tester (sex-unknown yet)
Luna Haze at 3 an 1/2 weeks old this sunday.

new_pics_friday_013.jpg

Any opinions or intel is for sure appreciated, god or bad. Its all good to me.
Happy Growing & Thanks!
Endo:blunt:

4 Weeks old and looking pretty good. Had 1 Male luna Haze but have 2 more sprouting up and 1 Blue Dream as well. The 3 MediBud Up front are 4 weeks and all (Fem)

4_weeks_old1.jpg

Thanks,

6 week update on the ladies, they are doing great so far. About another week or so and they will be transfered into the flow* room. Added a clone/storage station in the veg room(2 top shelfs have lights for seedling and freshly cut clones) other than that everything has been going smooth. Any other thoughts are much appreciated for sure.

6_week_love.jpg

bush10.jpg

Trimming on all the ladies will be done tomorrow morning.

back_stance.jpg

Happy Growing,

Thank you! The extra time and TLC is well worth it for sure. I will post an update again next week as well when i transfer them to flow* and the new baby ladies into the main veg. Thanks
Endo

Well sorry about not really staying consistent on updating. Ran into a work trip and then just some other time consuming events. These are my ladies at 5 weeks and have about 4 or so weeks to go, maybe not even that long. Just waiting on them to tell me when they are ready! Everything has went so smoothly as of now! So im in no big rush. Let me know what you think if you would like. It's much appreciated on this end. Thanks again, Endo:passitleft:

Medi Buds: 5 weeks into flow.

lookin_good.jpg

lookin_great.jpg

Then this is the Beautiful Blue Dream for the next round.

looking_sick_Blue_Dream_.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom