Enough Light?

thats weird then because my gril is 4 1/2 inch tall and has 12 SETS of leaves with 5 of those 12 being allternating. do you think its only growing this good because it is small? will it eventually slow down due to the needs of the plant as it gets bigger? can anyone suggest a light set up around 2 bills that is better than what i have? ( i will be going into flower mode here soon so maybe some advise on flowering lights would be helpful).

What's up man. How big is the space you are growing in? My space is 2'x2.5' and I have (4) 42 watt cfl's and a 40 watt shop light and my ladies seem to love it. I want to put more lights in there because the more lumiens equal bigger buds. I guess the unwritten rule is 30-50 watts per square foot.

I hope that helps you out.

:goodluck:

You need to have 6500k also, if you dont have the 6500k the leaves will start turning yellow and drying out, so it is important to have both, my suggestion would be to get a couple of 42 watt 6500k and put them around the plant...
Also use some mylar if you havent done so yet!!! It well help so much more!!!

Good luck

You need to have 6500k also, if you dont have the 6500k the leaves will start turning yellow and drying out, so it is important to have both, my suggestion would be to get a couple of 42 watt 6500k and put them around the plant...
Also use some mylar if you havent done so yet!!! It well help so much more!!!

Good luck

thats new i have never seen leaves turn yellow from 2700k bulbs i used them in the past all you get is stretching????

Back
Top Bottom