Epic Failure

Mrgreendenero

420 Member
I Have been growing for 11 years now and have always been the type of guy if it's not broke why? fix it!?

Well long story short after feeling left out and wanting to protest as a customer steady and dedicated to buying seeds from At#***ude S##d B@#k BUT now if you want 10 free bee's buy and pay with bitcoin but why as a steady customer not get that same treatment because i'm from the us and do not chose to use a certain fund due to it's bad news on this currency.
I'm use to getting them really cool seed packets or tins from dinafem when i purchased with another company.

This time I purchased from Crop K**g seeds and for $130 I got 4 free seeds = NEVER AGAIN, How Cheap and they act like their giving me a bar of gold, at least with at***** I got at least 6 to 8 free bee's and my breeders original packaging...

sup+++me seeds also is another terrible customer service if you can get someone on the line or answer your e mails.

Worst is Bud Aroma AVOID...........

So there wasn't actually any kind of failure (with the seed bank ;) ), you're just upset because they didn't send you as many unordered and unpaid things as you had hoped for, lol?

BtW, I just looked on their website and didn't see mention of any certain number of free seeds with orders. They do not seem to use that gimmick.

Free seeds - or any other kind of free merchandise - are nice, but I don't think I'd ever make my decision about where to shop based on such a thing.

I just spent $300 on 18 seeds and not one was free, lol do you have a number for the ACLU or a lawyer...j/k. When I use to buy crappy seeds I would get lots of crappy seeds for free....now I much rather pay for quality and then bitch that it costs too much.

Back
Top Bottom